Choc the recruitment officer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Choc blocked me on Twitter. Shame I now won't be able to read his inspiring thoughts, quotes & those that advocate firing rubber bullets at people :think:

I've always thought it would be funny to follow him round on a sat night then hand the footage to asada. He is a grade A moron who risks his contract every week [deleted]

Last edited by a moderator:
I was never for stripping his life membership but you would have to think that telling the media publicly that you 'hate' the club would have to be grounds for removal.

Its amazing the difference between Chocs and Gifts attitude.

By the sounds of things Gift has been humble about having to leave and still talks highly of Manly.

Choc on the other hand (who chose to leave) is being a real toss about it.

When Gift retires I want him back at the club working with guys like ferris and Jake turbo. Choc can keep his beloved eels.

When there were 'rumours' of Choc wanting out so many on here defended him vehemently. I'm not bringing this up to rub it in their faces, but in his. This forum was split with people constantly defending him,

I was one who defended him and did not want him to leave. He has been one of our legends for many years. Won two premierships with us. Spoke up when De$ left. I didn't like his behaviour with the press in 2014 but at that time he was still Manly. I hoped things would turn around, he'd see some sense and stay.
Until last year Choc had been loyal to Manly so as a supporter I was being loyal to him.
Now I kind of feel let down. He's gone against the club that made him who he is as an athlete and by doing so has publicly spat in the face of supporters who cheered him for years, regardless of he on-field errors and off-field dramas.
He's certainly not the sharpest tool is the shed but yes it seems he is a complete tool.:rolleyes:
Go Manly!

Its amazing the difference between Chocs and Gifts attitude.

By the sounds of things Gift has been humble about having to leave and still talks highly of Manly.

Choc on the other hand (who chose to leave) is being a real toss about it.

When Gift retires I want him back at the club working with guys like ferris and Jake turbo. Choc can keep his beloved eels.
The funny thing is, that is what winning sides do, they let the footy do the talking. Unlike the empty can that rattles the most.

We all know the situation with Choc, and how poorly it all unfolded. Seems to me, the classy thing to do would be for us to keep our mouths shut, and let the team do the talking on the field.

The more we keep talking and running him down on a public forum, the more we are disgracing ourselves, our team and this site. We know the journ's will be sniffing around for some feedback on Choc's comments. Show some respect for Dan and this site. Some respect for Manly, and some respect for yourselves. Be bigger than the situation. Leave the gutter trash where it belongs. We are better than that.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8