Cam Smith's "multiple threads- only one declared"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Brandy was even more amazed when the center ran into Snake's arm and Snake was put on report for using a forearm to the head FFS:mad:

Ceccin did his best, but failed to deliver the expected Scumos win :banghead:

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
Good, he was lucky he didnt get penalised several times.

He is a protected species which is a load of BS.

Biggest grub in the league.

Killer03

Bencher
Brandy was even more amazed when the center ran into Snake's arm and Snake was put on report for using a forearm to the head FFS:mad:

What a joke. He fell into snake. I like brandy he does know his stuff and tell it like it is.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
I'll admit I liked Brandy as a player and he's not a bad commentator either. He may not like Manly and sometimes this comes across in his commentary, but he knows his stuff.

Masked Eagle

Bencher
I'll admit I liked Brandy as a player and he's not a bad commentator either. He may not like Manly and sometimes this comes across in his commentary, but he knows his stuff.

I reckon Brandy has always been more than fair to Manly in his commentary.

Although seriously there were some terrible decisions for both teams, although we got the worst of it. I reckon every team has gripes to say the ref influenced the result if the winning margin is less than 20.

Mal Cochrane

I'm not really Mal Cochrane...
that's the problem though huh. Gripes about refs decisions, instead of the many missed tackled, poor last tackle options, lost ball etc...Moose would just get on with calling the play...., but these days commentators, journos and coaches keep it in the spotlight.

Snake

Snake's Alive!
You should hear him commentate St George games; he hates the Dragons. I actually respect Alexander, because he hates pretty much every team except Penrith, and that's how it should be.

If I had a job in the commentary box, i'd give Manly bias all night long!

SeaEagle007

Reserve Grader
Just listened to his presser after the game yesterday. He actually looks stumped as to why they lost, in saying that however as much as i dont like him, he praised Manly as a champion team and club, and thinks this game will be our turning point

Baz

Beaver's Headgear
Smith is a grub and I hate him, having said that he's a bloody good footballer and he's definitely in the pile of 'players you hate but would love if they played for your team'

sheridanstand78

First Grader
A protected species who always plays on the border line of foul play, If you notice him mucking around in a tackle with Buhrer. This is a player who the experts regard as a would be immortal of the game. I really struggle with that as over the years he has shown consistently that he should never be by his words and arrogance.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Funniest thing was on the tram on the way back to the city all I heard were people in purple complaining about the ref handing us the game. Thought to myself ('cause we were very much outnumbered) how funny it was. We all do it.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
13 7 6 133 14
12 6 6 77 14