Brian Kelly to Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I like what we are doing at the moment. Although in my opinion our depth in the backs is not great, we certainly have a lot of potential which at least is something to be excited about. Now we just need another reasonable forward.
It's at least good in terms of backups, Brad Parker, Locke, Omar (can't spell last name), Matt wright and Jono wright. Halves backups are also decent Api Korisau, Cameron Cullen, Godinet and Joey Lussick. I haven't mentioned any of them Blacktown players but they seem to be good so will only add to this list. Ain't all that bad but could do with a few more quality ones I suppose

It's at least good in terms of backups, Brad Parker, Locke, Omar (can't spell last name), Matt wright and Jono wright. Halves backups are also decent Api Korisau, Cameron Cullen, Godinet and Joey Lussick. I haven't mentioned any of them Blacktown players but they seem to be good so will only add to this list. Ain't all that bad but could do with a few more quality ones I suppose

I have a feeling Kelly and Brad Parker are going to be nobodies back-ups in 12 months. They may well be the future centre pairing.

I am still unconvinced that walker is the brilliant centre some claim. I hope they are correct, would love to see him perform.

I have a feeling Kelly and Brad Parker are going to be nobodies back-ups in 12 months. They may well be the future centre pairing.

I am still unconvinced that walker is the brilliant centre some claim. I hope they are correct, would love to see him perform.

I have no idea about Kelly, but I agree with you on Parker. Walker will shine at centre if our halves can feed him quality ball.

I don't care much for pessimism. I'm getting excited about next year! I'm a, feck the glass...just leave the bottle kind of bloke. I'll find a silver lining next year. There is always something to be happy about!

As if you don't think Walker is a star at centre, the year Rabbits won the premiership he was playing amazing and his ability to set up wingers is underrated, Johnston has been **** ever since Walker left.

I'm confused, Sea Eagles Facebook suggests it's 2018-19 but everyone on here is talking 2017.

Now I do know how it works these days BUT wondering why the Sea Eagles say 2018????

As if you don't think Walker is a star at centre, the year Rabbits won the premiership he was playing amazing and his ability to set up wingers is underrated, Johnston has been **** ever since Walker left.

My memory of that is hazy, and I am prepared to listen to people that watched more of him. I'm mainly going on his performances last year.
I don't think he is a dud ... just not sold that he is brilliant.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8