Brian Kelly to Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Smokin Joe

Bencher
It worries me that his favourite book is The Cat in the Hat....
Hey I read it to my daughter and still enjoy it after 450 times.....hahahah.Seriously though I love this signing it is exactly what we need,no need to throw huge bucks at every big name player,bring in some who are on the edge of first grade with big potential and are keen as to play first grade.

Last edited:

tookey

First Grader
Titans player and favourite team as a child - Panthers Guess he must be a cartwright signing.

Hope he can tackle and catch bombs

Clay

Bencher
Thanks Ryan, one of the few people who you can trust for "news".
Not like some of the other d1ckheads on here.
Still waiting for last weeks "big" news

• 😆
Reactions: Ben

Ryan

Journey Man
Good talent, but do people think $160k per season for an untested centre / winger is quite high? Rabbitoh's attempted to acquire him last season but failed.

Clay

Bencher
Good talent, but do people think $160k per season for an untested centre / winger is quite high? Rabbitoh's attempted to acquire him last season but failed.
With the salary cap being around 8 mill including marquee allowance, it seems on par for me.
Young promising kid who will play NRL at some stage.
The gaurentee of NRL could be just for a few games this year with the opportunity for more next year.
I doubt any coach would gaurentee a 18-19 kid a full year on first grade when he is yet to debut.

TLDR I don't expect him to start the year In NRL

mozgrame

Engorged member
It's good that he is familiar with The cat in the hat. There are cryptic clues in that wonderful book that will help him deal with some of our fans dismal outlook on our future. He may teach us a thing or two about perceived problems vs actual reality from things he's learned in this book. For instance, the doom and gloom about our chances in 2017...

“And this mess is so big
And so deep and so tall,
We cannot pick it up.
There is no way at all!”
Dr. Seuss, The Cat in the Hat

Hmmm. There's a life lesson in that. I wonder if Brian knows How the Grinch stole Christmas? It's that time of year.

Great signing!

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member

Not at all IMO

What is minimum wage these days, 80k? 90k?

That is what you pay for scraps but the Titans were keen to keep Kelly so I think $160 is perfectly fine

mozgrame

Engorged member
I wonder if Zorba might expand Brian's interest in the literary world and introduce him to some of his favourite authors. Eric Carle and his masterpiece, The very hungry caterpillar I've heard is one of Zorba's all time favourites and has been a huge inspiration to him on a personal level.

mozgrame

Engorged member
I like that he has a proper name. Who would you take more seriously, Brian Kelly or Kalyn Ponga?

Well, reverting once more to the @Loobs grading method of three strikes and you're out, Kalyn receives only one strike based on hair colour.

@Loobs that was a corker, mate! I will be bringing it up as often as I can throughout next year. LOL!

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Well, reverting once more to the @Loobs grading method of three strikes and you're out, Kalyn receives only one strike based on hair colour.

@Loobs that was a corker, mate! I will be bringing it up as often as I can throughout next year. LOL!
Got a good name though so never get that second strike, especially if he never comes good and "stinks" haha

pjayz

הנשרים ישרור בעוד שנתיים מיום הנשרים
Not in this day and age when he has played rep footy in the juniors and has the skill set we are in need of.

We have the need for a centre and he has talent, so $160k is not a gamble in my view. If Kalyan Ponga can get $750k after two first grade games, then this guy on $160 is a steal.

pjayz

הנשרים ישרור בעוד שנתיים מיום הנשרים
Would still be a steal at $160k too
Oh we have jokes do we Terry? Yeah, well, well your eyes are like google 'n stuff ha ha...Burn!
giphy.gif

Mess with the pjayz and I'll slap you upside the head with a rolled up SMH.

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 5 6 47 12
11 5 6 -88 12