Brian Kelly to Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Ryan

Journey Man
Brian Kelly
A A
image.scale.thumbnail.200.300.jpg

• Date of Birth: 20-05-1996
  • Height: 184cm
  • Weight: 96kg
  • Position: Centre, Wing
  • Rep. Honours: NSW Schoolboys (U18s) and U20s Origin NSW 2015
  • Junior Clubs: Ballina Seagulls and Lennox Head Dolphins

Age you started playing Rugby League? Five

Favourite team as a child? Panthers

Favourite player growing up? Preston Campbell and Greg Inglis

Favourite sportsperson? Usain Bolt

Favourite football moment that you would want to relive again? 2013 Ballina A Grade grand final

What is your goal for 2016? Debut for the Titans in NRL

Who inspires you and why? Parents, girlfriend and teammates

Biggest influence of your career? Mum and Dad

Has anyone given you advice that you still think of today? Dream, Believe, Achieve

What advice would you give to those who dream to make it in the NRL? Gotta work hard and never give up

Relationship/Family? Girlfriend

Do you have any Pets? Fish

Do you have any siblings? 8 – five sisters and three brothers

Favourite sport besides Rugby League? Touch football and tennis

How many Weetbix do you have? 5

What are your hobbies away from football? Swimming and tennis

Are you studying/have studied? Enrolled in Education Support Cert. III

What is your go to karaoke song? Notorious Big Juicy

What is your dream car? Dodge Viper

What is your favourite holiday destination? Whitsundays

What is your favourite movie? Bad Boys 2

What is your favourite book? Cat In The Hat as a kid

Do you have any hidden skills? Juggling

Describe how running out onto the football field makes you feel: That the hard work pays off

This worries me:
The Ballina-raised back and is a cousin of former Titan Albert and current Titan James Roberts.

Titans fans are filthy on the NRL site.

"ok this pisses me off. We lose GL, now we lose BK. These two were our future players. Instead we're forced into using Sarginson, Olive and Davis. At least Olive is great, the other two I'm hoping to prove my doubts wrong."

&

"The reasons behind GL leaving are understandable and we don't need someone like him at the club.

Olive will have a fantastic season and will be a great centre. Davis will shift to the forwards (although with everyone leaving probably stay out in the backs). Sarginson is straight dog**** and is no more than a pure Brian Canavan signing.

Very disappointing tho about BK. King Henry isn't doing it for me at the moment."

&

Silvertails very own: Keith_Sheldon
Yay I guess...... maybe? How should I feel?
Titans fan reply:
You should feel good! I'm extremely disappointed with Neil Henry right now

etc etc etc

Chris Garry and Todd Balym, The Courier-Mail
July 20, 2015 8:00am

C:\Users\tpt1etc1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.png

THE Titans have secured one of the game’s best young halves in Ash Taylor but are about to lose one of the best young outside backs.
The South Sydney Rabbitohs are close to poaching Gold Coast under-20’s star Brian Kelly who has been earmarked as a future New South Wales Blues player.
Kelly hasn’t signed yet but the Rabbitohs are favoured to snatch him from the clutches of the Titans who viewed him as starter in their 2016 team.
The Titans can’t compete with South Sydney’s offer as their salary cap and stack of backs on large money continues to harm their rebuilding efforts.
The Titans already have outside backs on large contracts that are burdening their salary cap and it makes it difficult to upgrade a talent like Kelly who at this stage is only potential.
Taylor has been granted a release from Brisbane because the club believes he is ready to start for an NRL team and it would harm the 20-year-old’s career if they stockpiled him.
He has not put pen to paper with the Titans yet but his other suitor Manly have pulled out of the race.
He will combine with Kane Elgey in the halves next year, a partnership with a combined 42-years of life experience.
Kelly helped New South Wales inflict defeat on Queensland’s under-20’s team in the curtain raiser to the Origin decider earlier this month.
The Blues won 32-16 at Suncorp Stadium as Kelly starred in front of a plethora of NRL scouts who began immediately checking their salary cap position
The Ballina-raised back and is a cousin of former Titan Albert and current Titan James Roberts.
Kelly is one of several Titans juniors with legitimate star potential.
The club has the best crop of youngsters at its disposal since their introduction to the competition when they had the likes of Chris Sandow, Kevin Gordon and David Mead running around.
They still have two Australian schoolboys in their ranks with David Fauid and Tyronne Roberts-Davis.

Great news, he's a massive talent.

Interesting in the article his manager talked about through Manly's recruitment they've identified him to replace Lyon or Matai in the centres this year. Just another bit of info looking like his retirement is all but confirmed.

Also said that he only came because they promised first grade in 2017.....

1) Turbo
2) Locke
3) Kelly
4) Walker
5) Uate

???

I know Tafua is a fan fav and training with the boys - but he still doesn't have a contract for 2017?....

I'm sure he is contracted for next year mate, not for 2018. So he'all be there.

They’ve come and said we want him in 2018-19 but if we get him now, he’ll play first grade here in 2017,’’ Kelly’s manager Tas Bartlett said.

Is "tas bartlett" Trent Barrett incognito?

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8