Brett Finch Again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He looks juiced up. He has drank whatever was in the coke can and downing water.

He may have a health issue, but it seriously looks like the guy is almost paralytic and Johns and Kent look somewhat awkward with him unlike other shows. He makes no sense and is gibberish more than he normally is

Watching podcast now. My mrs just said what’s wrong with that guy in the middle. There’s something wrong with him. Lol I just said he’s high. She said he totally is. This is as bad as I’ve seen him and as the other poster said Johns and Kent look awkward!

Finch looks like Spud from that scene in trainspotting when he’s going for that job as a travel agent. If u ain’t scene that flick, watch it, it’s a classic.

I used to enjoy some of his commentary but yes getting bit crazy... someone needs to have quiet word to him. surely he's watched himself at some point.. haha pull ya head in finchy

can not for life of me find where to start a new topic on here ha. given up...

so on a different and totally unrelated point..

the MOST important, necessary and URGENT decision facing the NRL is to make Gould the king pin. gawd dam.. let him run the game already, he gets it!!! more than greenburg could ever fathom. different level of understanding. bury the turd already. the stink is getting unbearable

ps GO MANLY! so proud of this team. the hard times make the good oh so sweet

/rant over

I've not seen any of the footage people are talking about or seen anything else.

I'd caution people to be careful what they say.

I hope that if there is any issue that he has good friends that can help him.

Watching podcast now. My mrs just said what’s wrong with that guy in the middle. There’s something wrong with him. Lol I just said he’s high. She said he totally is. This is as bad as I’ve seen him and as the other poster said Johns and Kent look awkward!
Jeezus
I watched that and didn't notice.
And I've been saying he's out of his tree since our game against parra.
Maybe I need what he's on...

Just my unqualified opinion, but I think he’s either off his mental health meds, or worse, mixing them with illicit substances.
For his personal well being, I hope someone in his circle gets him off air and into rehab asap.

Just had a look and yep, he's in trouble.
Then again how ridiculous does Paul Kent look trying to dress in what he thinks is cool? If that's what it is?
Greg Alexander is the only decent commentator at Fox NRL.

I'm just having a look now and was going to write something bagging him out but I really can't.
I genuinely hope someone in there can see what we can.
I think he's on the come down.
But it seems to be happening frequently.
I hope they are looking after him.
There is an obvious issue...

I'm just having a look now and was going to write something bagging him out but I really can't.
I genuinely hope someone in there can see what we can.
I think he's on the come down.
But it seems to be happening frequently.
I hope they are looking after him.
There is an obvious issue...
The constant fidgeting is a worry.

Just had a look and yep, he's in trouble.
Then again how ridiculous does Paul Kent look trying to dress in what he thinks is cool? If that's what it is?
Greg Alexander is the only decent commentator at Fox NRL.
Funny and agree...

That is disturbing on many levels .... I sincerely hope he is being monitored by someone ...
I don't have Fox so haven't seen him lately but from what you're all saying @Woodsie seems to sum it up well.

He's had mental health issues in the past, so let's hope someone's asked him R U OK and done something about it if not. Just sad really...

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8