Brett Finch Again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I don't like the sound of his voice or the shape of his head. His opinion means **** all to me. I don't like his reminiscing about past events in his life when he's supposed to be calling the game. I hate his overt bias and his humblebragging in general. Can't stand his sycophancy towards Cameron Smith...........apart from that I don't mind him.

I don't like the sound of his voice or the shape of his head. His opinion means **** all to me. I don't like his reminiscing about past events in his life when he's supposed to be calling the game. I hate his overt bias and his humblebragging in general. Can't stand his sycophancy towards Cameron Smith...........apart from that I don't mind him.

Exactly right @Moondog and he's first to get on his high horse about an issue when he's just told us (on repeat for the 100th time) about all the stuff he's done outside "the rules" "boys being boys" etc etc blah blah.

Suck up!

Anyone see Finch's Fox interview with Sivo after the match against the Broncos? I honestly thought he was gonna burst a blood vessel in his brain the way he was chanting SIVO with the Eels supporters. He was way over the top! The imbecilic behaviour by that little rat t(u)rd should not be tolerated by FOX & i'm totally flabbergasted YES flabbergasted that they continue to allow him to make a fool of himself & Fox Sports.......:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Besties with Matthew John’s, so he’ll be staying!!

I’d pi$$ him off also.....sick of listening to him carrying on about his Knights when they were winning 6 in a row! Talks too much $hit for my liking .....
Who on Fox doesn't talk too much sht ?
The ones you can actually understand that is. Most are just babbling ,drooling morons.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11