Brett Finch Again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Wants Young from the Raiders barred for 20 weeks for an alleged eye gouge.

Whats happened to my game.

Hookers and front rower used to greet each other in licensed premises in the off season with a good old eye gouge.

Seriously Finch is way off the mark, his first suspension was way over the top. I hope he isnt found guilty. If he is I think a fine and a suspension would serve as a better deterrent.

Some attack on the ball carriers face happens twice in every set of 6 when the Storm play, palm in the face, pull and ear or some hair, tread on hands, fingers up noses or ripping at mouths. Not to mention the leg twists and pulls, knees in the head or back.

I just dont see the difference.

The game is used to be tough but there has never been a place for tripping, gouging or biting and so there shouldn’t be.

I like a tough game and would love the shoulder charge and odd punch up to be fair game but not gouging.

If you had no sight, you might feel differently Bob. There is tough and then there is grub. Gouging is grub.

The game is used to be tough but there has never been a place for tripping, gouging or biting and so there shouldn’t be.

I like a tough game and would love the shoulder charge and odd punch up to be fair game but not gouging.

If you had no sight, you might feel differently Bob. There is tough and then there is grub. Gouging is grub.

The game has always been dirty.

Have you noticed the biggest grubs win the comp each year. Even our own victories we have been this way. A quick look back will prove this 100% accurate.

Nice Boys Don't Play Rick n Roll.

He has been doing his best over the last few weeks to take the heat off the Storm. Nothing more, nothing less. He is not shy in getting spectacularly hysterical, either. He has gone full *&^$#@ recently (a politically incorrect term from the movie 'Tropic Thunder' that I probably can't spell out here).

Last edited:
Wants Young from the Raiders barred for 20 weeks for an alleged eye gouge.

Whats happened to my game.

Hookers and front rower used to greet each other in licensed premises in the off season with a good old eye gouge.

Seriously Finch is way off the mark, his first suspension was way over the top. I hope he isnt found guilty. If he is I think a fine and a suspension would serve as a better deterrent.

Some attack on the ball carriers face happens twice in every set of 6 when the Storm play, palm in the face, pull and ear or some hair, tread on hands, fingers up noses or ripping at mouths. Not to mention the leg twists and pulls, knees in the head or back.

I just dont see the difference.

Where Storm/Parra do it then it's just strong tackle and we shouldn't try to turn the game into OzTag ....

Problem is he is getting adulation from his peers in the meeja.
Now THAT is like giving the keys to the city to the village idiot who doubles as the local delinquent.
He's getting around like a rat with a gold tooth and looks like one too.
He ain't finished yet. He's been into the red frogs and on a roll...

Problem is he is getting adulation from his peers in the meeja.
Now THAT is like giving the keys to the city to the village idiot who doubles as the local delinquent.
He's getting around like a rat with a gold tooth and looks like one too.
He ain't finished yet. He's been into the red frogs and on a roll...

Is there only one village idiot in the rugby league media?

Ye last few weeks the rat boy has started losing his mind! The supreme bias from he and anassta was despicable the other night. Then they did the raiders game and there bias disappeared.. finchy lost the plot again but no clear one side bias.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12