Brett Finch Again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I hope he's ok too. One things for sure, if he keeps going down the path he's on now the future looks dire. With the image enhancing technology we've got these days it's not hard to predict how he'll look in 30 years time.....
phil-rothfield.jpg

(image digitally enhanced)

I don't have Fox so haven't seen him lately but from what you're all saying @Woodsie seems to sum it up well.

He's had mental health issues in the past, so let's hope someone's asked him R U OK and done something about it if not. Just sad really...

Watched part of the podcast last night ..... and he was a physically a twittering mess .... I am sure others will confirm or refute my impression .. but he looked and sounded very tired and emotional .... if we can see it I am certain the producers ust be concerned for his welfare ....

PSS .. as much as I can't stand the goose .. I don't wish misfortune on him ..... He looks like he is heading for a long holiday in a thailand facility in the off season ....

What’s the bet Fox come out today and say he’s got the flu and mixed up the medication in error!!

They are getting hammered on Twitter so they have to do something I’d say.

First thing I thought was "off chops"

If it’s mental issues I hope he gets the right help and Fox aren’t helping by continuing to show him on air.

If this is just “ normal “ for him then Fox also needs to reconsider as viewers have a right to expect at least for commentators to be somewhat articulate.

They are ex Footballers so that expectation isn’t high but as I say “ somewhat “ should be the minimum.

Who on Fox doesn't talk too much sht ?
The ones you can actually understand that is. Most are just babbling ,drooling morons.

Post of the year.

Last two weeks I have gone back to Nein, I have hardly watched a game on free-to-air for years.
I actually find Goulds rantings less offensive than that of Gaznier, Parker, Ennis, Gimmorley, Buderus, Guinane etc etc.

If 9 got rid of Pea-heart Thiaday and Mumbling JT they would be OK.

BTW If Finch wast smashed on the podcast last night I am an eels supporter.

I've got a mate who moves very similar to the way Finchy does, sort of exaggerated movements. This guy is SUPER intelligent, and just has the ADHD type symptoms and almost tourettes type tics. I recognize a fair bit of that in the way Finchy is moving.

Not necessarily a huge problem. Could simply be those issues manifesting. And this guy used to manifest those more under periods of high stress.

I hope he's ok too. One things for sure, if he keeps going down the path he's on now the future looks dire. With the image enhancing technology we've got these days it's not hard to predict how he'll look in 30 years time.....
View attachment 12742
(image digitally enhanced)
Bad news is
His father practiced as a doctor into his 90s...

Lets all be careful here

At best this is speculation with something that could either be based on nothing or (even worse) have some basis. Either way it is pretty tricky ground to cover

Lets all be careful here

At best this is speculation with something that could either be based on nothing or (even worse) have some basis. Either way it is pretty tricky ground to cover

Perhaps lock this one down??

I liked finch’s commentary and analysis of the game up until the eels game.

He was carrying on deluxe about Marty’s high shot. Then he went off at Hudson Young’s eye gouge.

After seeing him on the podcast I think there something has gone downhill with him in the past month or so.

Hope he gets better.

I initially joked about this last night while having a wine, but in all fairness if he’s relapsed or slipped I hope he gets some help. He has a newborn child I understand. Finch also looked pale and it wasn’t just his twitching that worried me. He was talking over the others, very erratic in his presentation. Interesting this was picked up on Twitter by others. So not just Silvertails anti Finch sentiment.

What ever was wrong, it was something and was there for all to see and so obvious

If the general public could pick it up , why wasn’t there some type of intervention prior to going on air

At the very least it could have been rectified at a break

The show and particular Johns owes some kind of duty of care in this regard to finch if he was not well

The segment made me feel distressed as it was so obvious that Brett was in a distressed and altered state and was from the get go

I think they will have second thoughts on the show on how have continued to have sly, funny cracks and innuendo about serious poor past behaviours

Fletch and Hindy promote this with digs at Finch for his past and make light of it and combine with sleaze

Ditto the professor taking swipes at comedy around some sensitive issues

MJ doesn’t have to look far to see how it can effect families and should consider this as he deals with becoming a cult hero

With this hero status comes responsibility
So loud about mental health and concussion but very quiet on substance abuse

MJ hone now for mine

Back to 9

With the hammering they got today on Twitter I’m surprised Matthew John’s hasn’t addressed this issue on his late show tonight.

Mind you he still might do so but hasn’t as yet.

I’m not familiar with podcasts so I have a question. How are people watching them? Until now I thought podcasts were audio files that you just listened to?

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12