2017 Starting Line Up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
If they are paying Kelly almost $200k a season over the next few (and Parker is likely on 80k), I'm not sure they'd plan to have Park in first grade over Kelly, and despite that, isn't Kelly a centre, and Parker a winger, so why are we saying it's one or the other?

If you want Parker, best compare him with Uate, Taufua or Slaimankhel, and even then, I'd consider Uate / Taufua the locks.

As usual Ryan you talk total sh1t. For somebody who spend all last year telling us how you despaired at the 20's, you obviously didn't watch many games.

Parker played exclusively as a centre.

Brad Parker
image.ashx

• DOB -
  • Height -
  • Weight -
  • Position Unknown
  • FG debut 16/7/2016 - Sea Eagles
  • Prev Clubs Sea Eagles
Player Stats P T G FG AR ARM LB HU OL TK MT E
Average
- - - - - - - - - - - -
2016 Total 13 8 0 0 120 1436 9 1 6 122 21 14
RD Opponent Result Min T G FG AR ARM LB HU OL TK MT E

Bulldogs
POS: Centre
L 40-12 80 0 0 0 9 108 1 0 0 11 2 0

Wests Tigers
L 30-34 80 1 0 0 7 69 1 0 0 10 1 1

Sharks
W 16-22 40 1 0 0 5 42 1 0 0 5 0 0

Roosters
L 23-42 80 0 0 0 12 127 0 0 1 10 2 2

Warriors
L 20-28 80 2 0 0 11 119 2 0 0 18 1 2

Knights
L 24-30 80 1 0 0 11 160 0 0 1 8 3 5

Sharks
L 16-30 80 1 0 0 11 109 1 0 1 9 5 0

Raiders
L 14-38 74 0 0 0 9 85 0 0 1 6 1 1

Titans
L 24-54 80 0 0 0 5 80 0 0 0 7 2 0

Cowboys
L 10-40 80 0 0 0 8 116 1 0 0 9 0 0

Dragons
L 38-10 80 1 0 0 9 90 1 0 0 13 1 0

Rabbitohs
L 40-44 80 1 0 0 11 156 0 0 2 5 0 1

Bulldogs
L 0-56 80 0 0 0 12 175 1 1 0 11 3 2

If they are paying Kelly almost $200k a season over the next few (and Parker is likely on 80k), I'm not sure they'd plan to have Park in first grade over Kelly, and despite that, isn't Kelly a centre, and Parker a winger, so why are we saying it's one or the other?

If you want Parker, best compare him with Uate, Taufua or Slaimankhel, and even then, I'd consider Uate / Taufua the locks.
i think both Parker and Kelly are centres (although Kelly has played plenty of wing); however, I agree that Kelly will get first crack as it was quoted that Manly offered him a first grade spot for 2017 which was part of the appeal.

i think both Parker and Kelly are centres (although Kelly has played plenty of wing); however, I agree that Kelly will get first crack as it was quoted that Manly offered him a first grade spot for 2017 which was part of the appeal.

agree PJ's, but as I said, don't write off Parker. At 6'3" and with a few more kg's he will be in the mix and my tip as a smokey.

As usual Ryan you talk total sh1t. For somebody who spend all last year telling us how you despaired at the 20's, you obviously didn't watch many games.

Parker played exclusively as a centre.

Brad Parker
image.ashx

• DOB -
  • Height -
  • Weight -
  • Position Unknown
  • FG debut 16/7/2016 - Sea Eagles
  • Prev Clubs Sea Eagles
Player Stats P T G FG AR ARM LB HU OL TK MT E
Average
- - - - - - - - - - - -
2016 Total 13 8 0 0 120 1436 9 1 6 122 21 14
RD Opponent Result Min T G FG AR ARM LB HU OL TK MT E

Bulldogs
L 40-12 80 0 0 0 9 108 1 0 0 11 2 0

Wests Tigers
L 30-34 80 1 0 0 7 69 1 0 0 10 1 1

Sharks
W 16-22 40 1 0 0 5 42 1 0 0 5 0 0

Roosters
L 23-42 80 0 0 0 12 127 0 0 1 10 2 2

Warriors
L 20-28 80 2 0 0 11 119 2 0 0 18 1 2

Knights
L 24-30 80 1 0 0 11 160 0 0 1 8 3 5

Sharks
L 16-30 80 1 0 0 11 109 1 0 1 9 5 0

Raiders
L 14-38 74 0 0 0 9 85 0 0 1 6 1 1

Titans
L 24-54 80 0 0 0 5 80 0 0 0 7 2 0

Cowboys
L 10-40 80 0 0 0 8 116 1 0 0 9 0 0

Dragons
L 38-10 80 1 0 0 9 90 1 0 0 13 1 0

Rabbitohs
L 40-44 80 1 0 0 11 156 0 0 2 5 0 1

Bulldogs
L 0-56 80 0 0 0 12 175 1 1 0 11 3 2

Mate, you don't have to be nasty & aggressive in every reply to me.

He's actually listed as "unknown" on NRL.com (which is where you got your proof from). Wiki as centre or wing. Last year the official site had him listed as a centre or wing. Could it be that we are BOTH right?

As a first grade player though, I think Barrett would consider him wing at this stage in his career (which is where he was actually selected to be fair).

I just don't think he'll be jumping into Matai's centre position any time soon (especially given our depth, his age & what was offered - reportedly by Manly to get Kelly here).

But you're right, I didn't watch too many NYC games this season. While I had a season ticket, I just wasn't as excited about the season as I was in previous years. Even when we were terrible, before Des, I just loved the place, so it's not about winning / losing either.

But like you said, maybe as usual, I'm just talking ****.

You have to put things into perspective @Woodsie. This is a "footy forum". There isn't a need for anger, aggression or abuse. Let the hatred & vitriol go. Honestly, you'll find your all the better for it. You get nothing out of me anymore, but you keep trying to hook.

You're better than the reply above. The sentiment was all good (I'm happy to be proven wrong) but the "As usual Ryan you talk total sh1t" is just schoolyard, petty, childish stuff that you're better quality than.

Again, you demonstrate your stupidity @Ryan

Yes, it says at the top "position unknown" but then lists the 13 games he played and his position as centre. So no, we both can't be right.

As to being abusive you scumbag, in a previous post you accused me of two of the foulest things I can imagine. When you were crying like a baby as you are now I innocently suggested that I would arrange a play date with my niece (my inference being you are a childish fool), your response was to accuse me of inappropriate dealings. The fact that that despicable thought entered your head says more about you than me.

You then went on to say that by the sound of me that i would bash my own family even given that in not one of my several 1000's post have I ever even hinted at violence.

I gave you two opportunities to consider whether your accusations were appropriate or warranted and you declined both chances to apologise and retract.

I don't know what sort of world you inhabit, but when you accuse a man of those things in my world, all bets are pretty much off.

To come back now, and bleat that I am rude, and cry that this is a footy forum and that there is no need for hatred is the height of hypocrisy.

But don't worry, one day we might meet at Brookie and we will have a laugh about it I'm sure.

Again, you demonstrate your stupidity @Ryan

Yes, it says at the top "position unknown" but then lists the 13 games he played and his position as centre. So no, we both can't be right.

As to being abusive you scumbag, in a previous post you accused me of two of the foulest things I can imagine. When you were crying like a baby as you are now I innocently suggested that I would arrange a play date with my niece (my inference being you are a childish fool), your response was to accuse me of inappropriate dealings. The fact that that despicable thought entered your head says more about you than me.

You then went on to say that by the sound of me that i would bash my own family even given that in not one of my several 1000's post have I ever even hinted at violence.

I gave you two opportunities to consider whether your accusations were appropriate or warranted and you declined both chances to apologise and retract.

I don't know what sort of world you inhabit, but when you accuse a man of those things in my world, all bets are pretty much off.

To come back now, and bleat that I am rude, and cry that this is a footy forum and that there is no need for hatred is the height of hypocrisy.

But don't worry, one day we might meet at Brookie and we will have a laugh about it I'm sure.

You'll find in all of our verbose (going both ways), most of my retorts are replies / responses to you going ape **** at me for something. In this world, people will tend to respond to you in a like manner @Woodsie - I know you're wise enough to understand that - you are obviously very intelligent.

I'm quite complimentary to you, when you debate a topic respectfully (even if & when we completely disagree with each other). Even in your abuse in these few posts, you'll find I've been quite pleasant, and again, you're going ape ****.

What is it? "Scumbag, stupidity, talk total ****, hypocracy, crying like a fool, childish fool" etc etc etc (in just two posts)

Yes, "you" recommended I go on a play date with your 5 year old niece (or whatever it was), when you were inferring I was a childish fool. I'm not sure how you'd expect me to reply? Compliments and applause?

I'm sure your social skills are experienced enough to appreciate that's not how it would roll. Say you walked up to (let's use Taupau as example "A"), and called him a childish fool, and suggested he go on a play date with your niece...not only would he probably NOT reply in words, but he'd send you straight to the hospital (and I'm assuming you wouldn't have the courage to say something like that to him - I sure as **** wouldn't).

If your next point is, "well, it's you, and not Taupau", (which I don't think IS what you're thinking - else I hope), that would instantly lose any credibility in anything you said or say.

Why throw abuse & insult, if once thrown, you expect a certain benchmark or honour amongst thieves reply? Just smacks of an unbalance level of anger mate. If you're this angry at a poster on a Silvertails site, I honestly admit, I thought about, and feared for your interactions away from the PC. Yes, that thought cross my mind, honestly.

It's not hard to treat people with empathy & respect - you'll find it's reciprocated.

While I'm at it, I have to call you out on an absolute lie. You said you were getting messages from someone on my Facebook from here who I said was a life long friend, who apparently dislikes me and can't stand me.

Well, @Dan , @Matabele, @Wheel, @Gronk, @clontaago & @PJ are the only people I have on Facebook from Silvertails. Love to know which one of those you were talking about, because each have made a comment to me about your suggestion. Not sure why you would add lying to get a bite mate, but honestly, beneath you - you're a good guy, I know it - just late all the hatred and anger go.

Live a few more years.

You'll find in all of our verbose (going both ways), most of my retorts are replies / responses to you going ape **** at me for something. In this world, people will tend to respond to you in a like manner @Woodsie - I know you're wise enough to understand that - you are obviously very intelligent.

I'm quite complimentary to you, when you debate a topic respectfully (even if & when we completely disagree with each other). Even in your abuse in these few posts, you'll find I've been quite pleasant, and again, you're going ape ****.

What is it? "Scumbag, stupidity, talk total ****, hypocracy, crying like a fool, childish fool" etc etc etc (in just two posts)

Yes, "you" recommended I go on a play date with your 5 year old niece (or whatever it was), when you were inferring I was a childish fool. I'm not sure how you'd expect me to reply? Compliments and applause?

I'm sure your social skills are experienced enough to appreciate that's not how it would roll. Say you walked up to (let's use Taupau as example "A"), and called him a childish fool, and suggested he go on a play date with your niece...not only would he probably NOT reply in words, but he'd send you straight to the hospital (and I'm assuming you wouldn't have the courage to say something like that to him - I sure as **** wouldn't).

If your next point is, "well, it's you, and not Taupau", (which I don't think IS what you're thinking - else I hope), that would instantly lose any credibility in anything you said or say.

Why throw abuse & insult, if once thrown, you expect a certain benchmark or honour amongst thieves reply? Just smacks of an unbalance level of anger mate. If you're this angry at a poster on a Silvertails site, I honestly admit, I thought about, and feared for your interactions away from the PC. Yes, that thought cross my mind, honestly.

It's not hard to treat people with empathy & respect - you'll find it's reciprocated.

While I'm at it, I have to call you out on an absolute lie. You said you were getting messages from someone on my Facebook from here who I said was a life long friend, who apparently dislikes me and can't stand me.

Well, @Dan , @Matabele, @Wheel, @Gronk, @clontaago & @PJ are the only people I have on Facebook from Silvertails. Love to know which one of those you were talking about, because each have made a comment to me about your suggestion. Not sure why you would add lying to get a bite mate, but honestly, beneath you - you're a good guy, I know it - just late all the hatred and anger go.

Live a few more years.

You are a pathetic excuse for a man. That was a lot of self serving dribble to smother the fact you went well beyond any rational boundaries of an argument.

To spend time typing a load of bull**** to make yourself sound like the reasonable unfair victim is detestable.

If you can't grow a pair, borrow a pair from your "many friends" and admit that in suggesting I was a pedaphile and a that I would bash my family is well beyond any acceptable response.

To try and justify it is contemptable.

You are a pathetic excuse for a man. That was a lot of self serving dribble to smother the fact you went well beyond any rational boundaries of an argument.

To spend time typing a load of bull**** to make yourself sound like the reasonable unfair victim is detestable.

If you can't grow a pair, borrow a pair from your "many friends" and admit that in suggesting I was a pedaphile and a that I would bash my family is well beyond any acceptable response.

To try and justify it is contemptable.

Let's just leave it at that. You're far too angry mate - you need help.

You're the one that threw the comment about me having a play date with your niece to begin with FFS. How about wording that better (or not at all)? That's what you can't seem to comprehend? Are you playing simple to get some buy in or something?

Would you make those comments to Marty Taupau? The answer is no, so that makes you weak of character, and a keyboard warrior - on top of being maybe the angriest internet forum poster of 2016.

Secondly, if your responses to me aren't enough justification to have concern about your anger management skills, I don't know what would be. You lied about someone here, just to have an argument. Your angry that I replied to a stupid and idiotic comment you made (and let's be fair, it WAS stupid regarding your niece). Admit that, and I'll apologise for the response.

Just sit back, nice cup of tea, watch some cricket (that is usually something that is a calming influence), get a massage or something.There's no need to mash your teeth, go red faced, having the neck flaring up to attempt to make a pixel angry to get into an argument. Surely there's more to life.

Let's just leave it at that. You're far too angry mate - you need help.

You're the one that threw the comment about me having a play date with your niece to begin with FFS. How about wording that better (or not at all)? That's what you can't seem to comprehend? Are you playing simple to get some buy in or something?

Would you make those comments to Marty Taupau? The answer is no, so that makes you weak of character, and a keyboard warrior - on top of being maybe the angriest internet forum poster of 2016.

Secondly, if your responses to me aren't enough justification to have concern about your anger management skills, I don't know what would be. You lied about someone here, just to have an argument. Your angry that I replied to a stupid and idiotic comment you made (and let's be fair, it WAS stupid regarding your niece). Admit that, and I'll apologise for the response.

Just sit back, nice cup of tea, watch some cricket (that is usually something that is a calming influence), get a massage or something.There's no need to mash your teeth, go red faced, having the neck flaring up to attempt to make a pixel angry to get into an argument. Surely there's more to life.

You have again confirmed that you are a pathetic excuse for a man.

You have again confirmed that you are a pathetic excuse for a man.

At least confirmation is required for me. You set the standard as far as that goes. Anger management problems at the @Woodsie household (and that relates to you - no-one else). Feel bad for you.

If that last response is all you have, then you're rock bottom intelligence wise, and i was wrong about you.

Why are you so angry & hateful?

Your pathetic attempt at psychology, and complete inability to understand that real men in the real world would get very angry when a miserable little pissant like you falsely accuses them of such disgusting behaviour as pedaphilia and family bashing just proves how far removed from reality you are.

Your continued attempts to make this sound like a little spat are ludicrous.

Stop dribbling, and take ownership of the fact that your comments were completely outrageous, unjustified and in any other arena would have resulted in consequences.

If you haven't got the balls to admit that you went to far, borrow some.

Your pathetic attempt at psychology, and complete inability to understand that real men in the real world would get very angry when a miserable little pissant like you falsely accuses them of such disgusting behaviour as pedaphilia and family bashing just proves how far removed from reality you are.

Your continued attempts to make this sound like a little spat are ludicrous.

Stop dribbling, and take ownership of the fact that your comments were completely outrageous, unjustified and in any other arena would have resulted in consequences.

If you haven't got the balls to admit that you went to far, borrow some.

It's not psychology. It's just my opinion that you're angry, abusive, threatening & belligerent. Just sounds like you have a low self esteem (and I'm guessing maybe divorced?) - I'm usually a pretty good judge of character - and that's just a guess about you.

If I'm to reply to your abusive posts, then you have to cop what you get, THAT'S what happens in the real world. You're a real tough guy behind the keyboard. You can throw em, but heaven forbid someone replies with something YOU find offensive - you though - it's a free for all, right?

I think you'd go to water in the real world given confrontation (but you're an old codger - probably very lonely), so most would just brush you off as a nuisance with your pissing in the wind.

I've actually asked Mark from Brisbane if he thinks you're a Blue Pill alter ego, but he doesn't think so. I just think you have that written all over you. You're kind of a scary, scary individual.

I'm actually enjoying your replies now. I just hope that vein in your forehead doesn't explode or pop.

Ok. As I said, I will bump into you at Brookie this year and we can have a laugh.

I remember reading one guy on a forum saying he had a .50 cal sniper rifle and was going to kill some other forum poster. Made me lol ...

Things can escalate quickly and I find it's generally because you guys are all wrong and I'm right.

Or something like that ... settle down folks. We all love Manly

Ok. As I said, I will bump into you at Brookie this year and we can have a laugh.

What, are you suggesting fisticuffs here, you old dog? Hahaha....this is how low you have literally become. You know what, don't ever speak to me again you lowlife. @Woodsie the muss.

Grow up.

And you wonder why I question why you'd attempt to hit people?

Are we going to meet behind the toilets, and are you going to put your ciggies and beer down, and roll up the flanny sleeves as well creep?

What's an old coot threatening fisticuffs for anyway? Lack of education? Lack of options? That's as pathetic as you have ever sounded right there. Like a wet little kitten shivering in the bath tub.

I remember reading one guy on a forum saying he had a .50 cal sniper rifle and was going to kill some other forum poster. Made me lol ...

Things can escalate quickly and I find it's generally because you guys are all wrong and I'm right.

Or something like that ... settle down folks. We all love Manly

Well, by the sounds of it, that has @Woodsie the muss written all over it, what with his threatening to "attempt" to bash people all over the internet, and saved for prosperity.

01. Tom T
02. Taufua
03. Kelly
04. Walker
05. Uate
06. Green
07. Dce
08. AFB
09. Korisau
10. Lussick
11. Tapau
12. Sironen
13. Jake t

14. Parcell
15. Lane
16. Lawrence
17. Hopoate

But really who knows! There's a lot of competition for positions with a lot of young kids coming through and a mixture of old guys that need to prove their worth!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8