2017 Starting Line Up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
It's not psychology. It's just my opinion that you're angry, abusive, threatening & belligerent. Just sounds like you have a low self esteem (and I'm guessing maybe divorced?) - I'm usually a pretty good judge of character - and that's just a guess about you.

If I'm to reply to your abusive posts, then you have to cop what you get, THAT'S what happens in the real world. You're a real tough guy behind the keyboard. You can throw em, but heaven forbid someone replies with something YOU find offensive - you though - it's a free for all, right?

I think you'd go to water in the real world given confrontation (but you're an old codger - probably very lonely), so most would just brush you off as a nuisance with your pissing in the wind.

I've actually asked Mark from Brisbane if he thinks you're a Blue Pill alter ego, but he doesn't think so. I just think you have that written all over you. You're kind of a scary, scary individual.

I'm actually enjoying your replies now. I just hope that vein in your forehead doesn't explode or pop.

Sorry, but what the hell does being divorced have to do with anything?

In your assessment of his character you throw that in like its meant be be a negative to his character.

Pull your head in.

I remember reading one guy on a forum saying he had a .50 cal sniper rifle and was going to kill some other forum poster. Made me lol ...

Things can escalate quickly and I find it's generally because you guys are all wrong and I'm right.

Or something like that ... settle down folks. We all love Manly
It's actually quite entertaining,I wish I had made some popcorn before I started to read this...maybe I am just a rubbernecker though....

I am tipping divorced guys may be happy.;)

Love a meme (google "problem solved" there are some crackers):

IMG_1902.jpg

01. Tom T
02. Taufua
03. Kelly
04. Walker
05. Uate
06. Green
07. Dce
08. AFB
09. Korisau
10. Lussick
11. Tapau
12. Sironen
13. Jake t

14. Parcell
15. Lane
16. Lawrence
17. Hopoate

But really who knows! There's a lot of competition for positions with a lot of young kids coming through and a mixture of old guys that need to prove their worth!
Good team that .. But need meehan or myles we are one prop short.

OK feathered friends and I mean we are all feathered friends so lets be kind to one another .
Back to the topic .....
NRL . COM . How they think our team will line up :)

Manly-Waringah Sea Eagles

1. Tom Trbojevic, 2. Jorge Taufua, 3. Dylan Walker, 4. Matthew Wright, 5. Akuila Uate, 6. Blake Green, 7. Daly Cherry-Evans, 8. Darcy Lussick, 9. Matt Parcell, 10. Nate Myles, 11. Lewis Brown, 12. Martin Taupau, 13. Jake Trbojevic. Interchange: 14. Apisai Koroisau, 15. Brenton Lawrence, 16. Addin Fonua-Blake, 17. Curtis Sironen.

OK feathered friends and I mean we are all feathered friends so lets be kind to one another .
Back to the topic .....

1. Tom Trbojevic, 2. Jorge Taufua, 3. Dylan Walker, 4. Matthew Wright, 5. Akuila Uate, 6. Blake Green, 7. Daly Cherry-Evans, 8. Darcy Lussick, 9. Matt Parcell, 10. Nate Myles, 11. Lewis Brown, 12. Martin Taupau, 13. Jake Trbojevic. Interchange: 14. Apisai Koroisau, 15. Brenton Lawrence, 16. Addin Fonua-Blake, 17. Curtis Sironen.
Brown in the starting side!.....fark off!

Brown in the starting side!.....fark off!

Get used to it, he's an international and King Bonza wants him there!!

By the way the above is far closer to what I think will be the run on side for round 1 compared to any other side that's been mentioned before, almost everyone has Kelly straight into the side and forgotten Wright, not that Wright is a superstar but he does have a fair bit of FG experience AND can kick goals.

Back to the topic .....

Brian Kelly is more likely to play centre over Matt wright unless we sign someone else senior. Wright will be first choice backline injury cover.

Seems like NRL.com is also confident Snake is not playing (we know skivvy is negotiating his retirement).

Lewis Brown is not a starting forward, and where is Shaun Lane?

Move Tapau to 11, Sironen to 12 and Lane in for brown, and then the team looks more like the 2017 line up.

I know Brett Stewart may not be there but until it's official he's in my team.

1. Brett Stewart , 2. Jorge Taufua, 3. Dylan Walker, 4.Tom Trbojevic, 5. Akuila Uate, 6. Blake Green, 7. Daly Cherry-Evans, 8. Darcy Lussick, 9. Apisai Koroisau 10. Nate Myles, 11. Nathan Lane, 12. Martin Taupau, 13. Jake Trbojevic. Interchange: 14. Lewis Brown 15. Brenton Lawrence, 16. Addin Fonua-Blake, 17.Curtis Sironen.

My view is we have a top 4/6 front row and locke.
We have a top 1/2 fullback.
We have a top 6/8 group of wingers.
We have a top 1/4 half and 5/8.

Our problems as most have identified is our 2nd row and centres.

So to be at the pointy end of the comp come September all we simply need is at least 1 or 2 of the following to fire, Sironen, Lane or Winterstein. I think both Lane and Sironen will go well, it is really a breakout year for both of them and they have motivation. Whether they are good enough ... ? However, I would be putting a lobster each way on Winterstein to be the big improver.

Centre will be more difficult, given Walker is one, we have several competing for the second spot. Kelly, Parker, Wright, Wright Hoppa?. Again I would be putting another lobster each way on Parker.

My view is we have a top 4/6 front row and locke.
We have a top 1/2 fullback.
We have a top 6/8 group of wingers.
We have a top 1/4 half and 5/8.

Our problems as most have identified is our 2nd row and centres.

So to be at the pointy end of the comp come September all we simply need is at least 1 or 2 of the following to fire, Sironen, Lane or Winterstein. I think both Lane and Sironen will go well, it is really a breakout year for both of them and they have motivation. Whether they are good enough ... ? However, I would be putting a lobster each way on Winterstein to be the big improver.

Centre will be more difficult, given Walker is one, we have several competing for the second spot. Kelly, Parker, Wright, Wright Hoppa?. Again I would be putting another lobster each way on Parker.

I'd agree with you on most of that , to me Centre is where we are weak and will be relying on " wannabe's" " hopingtobe's" very much ( as it's glaringly obvious Skivvy isn't going around again).

I know Brett Stewart may not be there but until it's official he's in my team.

1. Brett Stewart , 2. Jorge Taufua, 3. Dylan Walker, 4.Tom Trbojevic, 5. Akuila Uate, 6. Blake Green, 7. Daly Cherry-Evans, 8. Darcy Lussick, 9. Apisai Koroisau 10. Nate Myles, 11. Nathan Lane, 12. Martin Taupau, 13. Jake Trbojevic. Interchange: 14. Lewis Brown 15. Brenton Lawrence, 16. Addin Fonua-Blake, 17.Curtis Sironen.
Very good team but wld have parcel in the 17 instead of lewis brown

Manly are shopping prop Brenton Lawrence around - fuelling speculation that they are chasing disgruntled Bulldogs prop James Graham.

Lawrence has made a successful recovery from a major back injury over the past 12 months and is a great role model at the Sea Eagles off the field.

But Manly want more penetration up front - and have told rival clubs that Lawrence is available.

Graham has been linked with the Sea Eagles since it was revealed he may lose the Bulldogs captaincy for next season.

Des Hasler won't let the burly Englishman go but that won't stop the Sea Eagles asking the question if they free up some funds.

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...val-holmes/16c279rakd6tk1gvsle184hhfh/slide/3

Manly are shopping prop Brenton Lawrence around - fuelling speculation that they are chasing disgruntled Bulldogs prop James Graham.

Lawrence has made a successful recovery from a major back injury over the past 12 months and is a great role model at the Sea Eagles off the field.

But Manly want more penetration up front - and have told rival clubs that Lawrence is available.

Graham has been linked with the Sea Eagles since it was revealed he may lose the Bulldogs captaincy for next season.

Des Hasler won't let the burly Englishman go but that won't stop the Sea Eagles asking the question if they free up some funds.

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...val-holmes/16c279rakd6tk1gvsle184hhfh/slide/3
lol@Parra too.

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...endar-kieran-foran/1osb4m6syhk111rm9w7olc2d40

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8