2013 Memberships

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My friend and I will renew as always.

I have been to brookie for just about every game since 1980.

I only started as a season ticket holder in the Jane Try Stand since around 1994...or possibly earlier.

It's a great idea and one that long term supporters like me and my friend are happy about.

Keep up the great ideas Larissa. Things certainly have improved the last few years with you onboard.:D

My friend and I will renew as always.

I have been to brookie for just about every game since 1980.

I only started as a season ticket holder in the Jane Try Stand since around 1994...or possibly earlier.

It's a great idea and one that long term supporters like me and my friend are happy about.

Keep up the great ideas Larissa. Things certainly have improved the last few years with you onboard.:D

With the NRL selling out fans by allowing broadcasters to decide when teams play I wonder just how relevant those of us who actually go to matches are now. The brodcasters would be happier if we stayed home and watched the ads/football on TV. That's why we have two Friday night games, a Monday night match, Sunday night matches, and a night-time grand final. They will now only have the barest number of Sunday daytime games - the traditional time most of us want to go to the event - they can get away with.
To me this last broadcast deal dilutes the value of membership and will lead to lower crowds.

With the NRL selling out fans by allowing broadcasters to decide when teams play I wonder just how relevant those of us who actually go to matches are now. The brodcasters would be happier if we stayed home and watched the ads/football on TV. That's why we have two Friday night games, a Monday night match, Sunday night matches, and a night-time grand final. They will now only have the barest number of Sunday daytime games - the traditional time most of us want to go to the event - they can get away with.
To me this last broadcast deal dilutes the value of membership and will lead to lower crowds.

The broadcast deal is status quo - doesn't take the game forward for fans at all. I don't have fox, so being a member makes sense for getting to games live. A bit tough at night with 3 littlies, but they'll be another year older next season and a bit more able to stay awake.

The broadcast deal is status quo - doesn't take the game forward for fans at all. I don't have fox, so being a member makes sense for getting to games live. A bit tough at night with 3 littlies, but they'll be another year older next season and a bit more able to stay awake.

Can those of us with GA memberships get a manly patch of grass to throw over the rugs in the middle of the hill to stop those people who turn up earlier thinking they own 10 metres square of real estate?

Can those of us with GA memberships get a manly patch of grass to throw over the rugs in the middle of the hill to stop those people who turn up earlier thinking they own 10 metres square of real estate?

Fluffy said:

I'll support that!

Fluffy said:

I'll support that!

The Who said:
Fluffy said:

I'll support that!

Specially moulded to fit your backside, and with a stubby holder back heeled into it

The Who said:
Fluffy said:

I'll support that!

Specially moulded to fit your backside, and with a stubby holder back heeled into it

voicefromthehill said:
The Who said:
Fluffy said:

I'll support that!

You want a stubby holder back heeled into your bum?

voicefromthehill said:
The Who said:
Fluffy said:

I'll support that!

You want a stubby holder back heeled into your bum?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4