Zorbs this morning

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You are like a sad cur seeking some sort of validation .... stand on your own ...
I guess we can now add mongrel dog to your long list of grown up insults woody. I must remember that I am conversing with a 67 yo brat child.

Stand on your own... Ah Woody... you make me smile.

I guess we can now add mongrel dog to your long list of grown up insults woody. I must remember that I am conversing with a 67 yo brat child.

Stand on your own... Ah Woody... you make me smile.

Yet, you keep coming back crying for attention ...

One thing Zorba did say that I will agree with. He questioned why we are playing the likes of Waddell and Boyle right now when its known they have signed with another club (I believe both are off to the Dogs). It would be a lot better all round if Des picked Olakau'atu and Sipley.

For mine I honestly can't figure out why Waddell is still in the 17 each week and Olakau'atu isn't, especially when Hermole is the one staying with the club. And Jetski seems to have come from being a bit of a utility off the bench to leapfrogging both in being a starter in the back row. Although in Jetski's defence, he has played a lot better since he's just playing back row and not having to fill in at centre. I honestly would have had Olakau'atu there, but to his credit Jet has stood up and played well.

And this photo sums up that article

trio of ridiculous coaches who should have never been anywhere near this club

View attachment 15510

FMD I had literally forgotten that Seibold was part of our coaching staff. The media talk about him being Bellamy's former assistant, then coaching Souffs, then the Drongos, but they never mention he was part of Zoolander's crew.

In fact, Seibold actually joined Souffs as coach from Manly. Yet the way the media always talked it was like he went straight from being Bellyache's assistant to Redfern. They always ignore that he did it via Brookvale.

Last edited:
Although in Jetski's defence, he has played a lot better since he's just playing back row and not having to fill in at centre. I honestly would have had Olakau'atu there, but to his credit Jet has stood up and played

I think the biggest reason for GoJetSki's improvement is he has put a few kg's of muscle back on ... he looked very limp and insipid when he first came back ...

One thing Zorba did say that I will agree with. He questioned why we are playing the likes of Waddell and Boyle right now when its known they have signed with another club (I believe both are off to the Dogs). It would be a lot better all round if Des picked Olakau'atu and Sipley.

For mine I honestly can't figure out why Waddell is still in the 17 each week and Olakau'atu isn't, especially when Hermole is the one staying with the club. And Jetski seems to have come from being a bit of a utility off the bench to leapfrogging both in being a starter in the back row. Although in Jetski's defence, he has played a lot better since he's just playing back row and not having to fill in at centre. I honestly would have had Olakau'atu there, but to his credit Jet has stood up and played well.
people have suggested it is because he plays the same side as Sirro but that cannot be the only reason surely... he has looked very good when on the field and we know that Des has no issue with playing people out-of-position...
seems obvious that there is something going on behind the scenes but then he is contracted for 2021 with a club-option for 2022 so they must have (or had) plans for the 'kid'...
his omission is one of the strangest story-lines of our season i reckon...

people have suggested it is because he plays the same side as Sirro but that cannot be the only reason surely... he has looked very good when on the field and we know that Des has no issue with playing people out-of-position...
seems obvious that there is something going on behind the scenes but then he is contracted for 2021 with a club-option for 2022 so they must have (or had) plans for the 'kid'...

I'm loathe to say it, but there does seem to be something going on with Waddell who is known to be leaving being picked over Olakau'atu who is apparently staying. Especially given that Hermole has generally out-performed Duck when he has played.

I'm not there so I don't see anything that goes on day to day, but there has to be some reason that Waddell is being picked ahead of him. Des either seriously believes that Waddell is the better option, or there is something going on behind the scenes that we can only speculate about that is seeing Hermole only being picked as a reserve.

From memory Guaca played on the left side in the 20's ....

From memory Guaca played on the left side in the 20's ....
1600665097667.png

Firstly, after some 55 years of attending games at Brookie ... to suggest I take any pleasure in Manly losing is pretty childish ... and very very wrong ...

Secondly, I am no greater fan of Barrett than anybody else, however I am a big fan of fairness and truth .... and whilst you and Kevvie the Miserable are happy to make all manner of excuses for this season, you conveniently forget the many challenges of 2018 .... and ALL teams had to face both Covid and the new rules ... not just Manly ...

What seems to be beyond the comprehension of some is ... that my opinion of Dessie and Barrett are not connected, to me it has never been a comparison ... if you were ever bored enough to check .. you would see that, as it was in this instance, you and Kevvie the Wanting are the ones who mentioned Barret, and who jumped in with the Barrett comparisons ....

Thats a fair call Woodsie, I was probably over the top saying you take pleasure in it. Its just that until you stop with the passive agressive “I told you so” posts we will never be able to move on. Why have you never once brought up the fact that Toovey was moved on unfairly but every opportunity you cryptically remind us of Trents unfair criticism? It just seems from the outside looking in that you have some weird kind of loyalty or affection for Barrett and it can be annoying for the likes of me, who has always hated him from the day he made grade at Illawarra. To me he was a hair brained Phil Gould idea that Bozo fell for. I knew he was never going to win us a comp and I think his results showed that. I know you say that it isn’t about Trent but from the outside it looks like you are Trent under a false name.I think its time to stop calling us numbnuts and fools for dissing Trent cause I don’t want to have a running battle with you, I know you love the club, as do I, we both just need to let Trent go.

Last edited:

ZORBA must be back reading Silvertails again , his comments are straight out of our playbook.

ZORBA must be back reading Silvertails again , his comments are straight out of our playbook.
Its because most of us on here have a clue..and what we see most of the time is spot on..you know what they say..it takes an outsider lol..you dont need to be a coach to identify problems and have ideas that could be successful and zorba is only stating the obvious like us here..its just a pity des is stubborn and doesnt think out of the box

Its because most of us on here have a clue..and what we see most of the time is spot on..you know what they say..it takes an outsider lol..you dont need to be a coach to identify problems and have ideas that could be successful and zorba is only stating the obvious like us here..its just a pity des is stubborn and doesnt think out of the box
Des is still stuck in 2011

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4