Zorbawatch

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Seriously wake up guys, bunch of girls.. I don't give a rats about who said what and who did what. All I care about is watching the greatest team of all playing the greatest game of all... Manly is all about winning and a ruthless obsession to do so.. Look at our history, buying players, cutting players, even captains and an immortal, we have always had infighting within the administration and all because we are driven to win.. Other clubs hate us because we are successful, and seriously look around at how many players we have cut only for them to return to the fold or show their support for the mighty eagles.. Tooves will be the same.. Zorba bleeds Maroon and for me that's all that counts, who cares who he sides with and at what stage, lots of people have done this in the past and will continue to do so.. It's all about winning, so grow up, take off your skirts and stop the bitching or go watch "Bold and the beautiful" with your wife and girlfriends. Why not just SUPPORT the players that put on the Manly jersey. Regardless off who plays where, and what admin does or doesn't do.

Last edited:
Seriously wake up guys, bunch of girls.. I don't give a rats about who said what and who did what. All I care about is watching the greatest team of all playing the greatest game of all... Manly is all about winning and a ruthless obsession to do so.. Look at our history, buying players, cutting players, even captains and an immortal, we have always had infighting within the administration and all because we are driven to win.. Other clubs hate us because we are successful, and seriously look around at how many players we have cut only for them to return to the fold or show their support for the mighty eagles.. Tooves will be the same.. Zorba bleeds Maroon and for me that's all that counts, who cares who he sides with and at what stage, lots of people have done this in the past and will continue to do so.. It's all about winning, so grow up, take off your skirts and stop the bitching or go watch "Bold and the beautiful" with your wife and girlfriends. Why not just SUPPORT the players that put on the Manly jersey. Regardless off who plays where, and what admin does or doesn't do.
Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!
8139_10205640956159445_9184949991280013245_n.jpg
8139_10205640956159445_9184949991280013245_n.jpg

You really think there's no women on this site? Sweetie, sweetie, sweetie, I've opened the door, now step right through to the 21st century. Welcome!

G'day all,And I don't give a rats about anyone who so obviously denigrates the character of others who may have a different opinion to theirs.Oh and by the way I've probably gone past the growing up stage of life and still haven't had the urge or inclination to wear a "skirt",but each to his own.
cheers mike

Well let's hope he doesn't start betting on the NRL when the season starts - sack able offence - oh that's right - untouchable.

I live on the Central Coast
Zorba waddled in to the bottom pub at the Entrance for a punt today. I was going to say hello, but I decided to just watch him from afar. I do feel sorry for him-he was sitting alone and gambling his head off! Still he is a Manly premiership winner.......I am TORN!
Wasn't alone - with his close mates.

I respect everyone's opinion but seriously over the bitching.. Just childish..
Any yeah I know there are lots of women on these forums but it's mainly the guys doing all the whining.. Read through various posts and you will see how pathetic it is.

I respect everyone's opinion but seriously over the bitching.. Just childish..
Any yeah I know there are lots of women on these forums but it's mainly the guys doing all the whining.. Read through various posts and you will see how pathetic it is.

I like your first sentence up to " opinion", as to the rest, absolute cods wallop.

This is a " forum", get used to it!!

I am not taking my skirt off for anyone

I agree, 99% of the time if you do not like a person move on. With Zorba I make an exception. He is like a termite and caused all sorts of damage to others. He appears to be revengeful trying to get back at others that have been associated with those that he thinks did him wrong.

One of the things that upset me was all the bad press we got last year and how it changed this year. I personally wish he would go back to Parra. He would fit right in.

I am not taking my skirt off for anyone
I can just picture you in nothing but the jersey that is rightfully mine. @:)
Is there any chance you are a smoking hot female? I am really strugglling to get another image out of my head. :sick:

Why were you torn? He wasn't torn when it came to Tooves... a premiership winning captain and Clive Churchill medallist. You should have given him a spray.
I think Darrell Williams gave him a spray and that may have ended in an AVO

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6