Zorba Peters won't follow Bozo until the end of the 2018 season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Understand what you're saying mate. But if it were one issue, fine. If it were two issues, fine. If it were three, slight problem. Zorba has burnt us over, and over, and over again, without consequence, or even thought of consequence, which is a complete disrespect of the one that pays him in The Penn's - he just doesn't care, and has no filter about it.

Up to you though. If you want to consistently be told your a nothing, inconsequential, meaningless, so on and so forth, happy for you to continue to support, and provide capital to the one that has basically called you a hindrance to the club.

He's lost me as a supporter with his filth, and constant jibes at both me, and all my buddies who I actually care about in these forums.
I've followed this club from birth, i didn't follow the northern eagles for a number of factors, win ratio was not one of them i assure you, i followed us in 2016 with Supercuck failing to make the top 12

I will not spend a red cent on merchandise while this fat **** still has a say

Of course. But that clearly is a massive cluster fck of complexities. No one obvious villain, its certainly not all on Zorbas head. No one knows what is truly going on in the inner sanctum except those in the inner sanctum.

I appreciate your views, always respectful and that’s to be commended.

But on this occasion you are somewhat misguided.

No doubt the mans passion for Manly, and not doubting the players in our Decade of Dominance loved him.

But there’s another side of the man which has been shown on many occasions.

I could provide way more infornatio
I haven't been on one of your tours but they sounded glorious,i followed vicariously through pictures

Without you there would have been no organised tour

Hope he chokes on a hotdog just for you mate

Thanks mate, yep we were just lucky to be there during that fantastic decade!

But some great memories and some even greater friends!

I appreciate your views, always respectful and that’s to be commended.

But on this occasion you are somewhat misguided.

No doubt the mans passion for Manly, and not doubting the players in our Decade of Dominance loved him.

But there’s another side of the man which has been shown on many occasions.

I could provide way more infornatio

Thanks mate, yep we were just lucky to be there during that fantastic decade!

But some great memories and some even greater friends!

I'd love to join one day but i think my time for that has passed, little one is too young now I've caught up to having money

I've followed this club from birth, i didn't follow the northern eagles for a number of factors, win ratio was not one of them i assure you, i followed us in 2016 with Supercuck failing to make the top 12

I will not spend a red cent on merchandise while this fat **** still has a say

And his downside?

I am insignificant re the running of the club. And so are you. The fans trust him and others in the club to make decisions for the better of the club. He is the one on the inside helping run the club. So from a certain point of view i understand why he would say that. Although I hear what you're saying. It wasnt the ideal thing to say, and it certainly hit a few sensitive people hard. Im sure if he had his time again he would choose his words differently.

But im not about to destroy him time after time because of it. His lifetime of positive contribution and love of the club outweighs a few small incidents like that.

Perhaps im a bit different to most here, but someone has to be pretty fk'd up for me to not recognise their passion and basically giving their entire life to the very club we all adore. He helped deliver part of the clubs success wether we like it or not. Tearing him down on a messageboard is lame. Any day of the week.

Calvin+_amp_+Hobbes+-+I_m+Significant.jpg

In today’s Manly Daily Zorbas article explains how Barrett is p1ssed off at talk he didn’t see eye to eye with Bozo. Goes on to say that Fulton was a rock and highly appreciated by Trent in his start to coaching. When you put this next to the piece where Bozo claims to have struck gold by appointing Barrett as coach. The Stasi like anti Manly reporting within the mainstream media becomes abundantly clear.

I thank Zorba for his service to our club. I do feel, that the time has come for our club to be a professional outfit. We need some authority in our administration and the turn over of staff has to be stopped and that the people working, come together as a team to get the best result for our club. It is sad to see such divisions as we have between the Sea Eagles and the football club. I hope that the new CEO works towards bringing everyone together. We have had years of division and it makes us look very unprofessional. I hope we see a CEO that promotes our club, gets in sponsors and finally gets Brookvale upgraded.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8