Zac Saddler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Smokin Joe

Bencher
As reported yesterday,he has signed on with us and is playing in Flegg off the bench.Interesting guy...was signed by Crusher to the Dogs on a 3 year contract.Was apparently "a man among boys" as a junior and a standout. There is conjecture that he had a clause in his contract that he would be included in the top squad in the final year of his contract(can't confirm that)which would explain a relatively unknown player making a top 30 squad I guess(even though we have Kioa in ours).Has had a bad run with knee injuries which is not great,but was considered a guy with much potential and talent.
Has been playing with Moorebank Rams in the Sydney Shield and has been absent for a little while(last game was round 8).It seems that the club "MAY" have been trying to force him out to free up his spot in the 30 to bring in another player,and looks like it may have worked.Crusher might have been the reason why we are taking a shot.
Hard to get too excited about the signing,but with Pay and the Doggies poor record working with forwards these last couple of years ;) he might be a diamond in the rough if he can play some regular footy....Hope he goes well and stays injury free.20 years old and 192cm and 111kgs means that it is not like he is past his use by date and maybe we end up with a player.His dad apparently played for the Dogs years back and is from Bathurst.

Last edited:
As reported yesterday,he has signed on with us and is playing in Flegg off the bench.Interesting guy...was signed by Crusher to the Dogs on a 3 year contract.Was apparently "a man among boys" as a junior and a standout. There is conjecture that he had a clause in his contract that he would be included in the top squad in the final year of his contract(can't confirm that)which would explain a relatively unknown player making a top 30 squad I guess(even though we have Kioa in ours).Has had a bad run with knee injuries which is not great,but was considered a guy with much potential and talent.
Has been playing with Moorebank Rams in the Sydney Shield and has been absent for a little while(last game was round 8).It seems that the club "MAY" have been trying to force him out to free up his spot in the 30 to bring in another player,and looks like it may have worked.Crusher might have been the reason why we are taking a shot.
Hard to get too excited about the signing,but with Pay and the Doggies poor record working with forwards these last couple of years ;) he might be a diamond in the rough if he can play some regular footy....Hope he goes well and stays injury free.20 years old and 192cm and 111kgs means that it is not like he is past his used by date and maybe we end up with a player.His dad apparently played for the Dogs years back and is from Bathurst.
What are his strengths mate?
Is he just a workhorse, or does he run riot on the edges, defensively strong ect ??

What are his strengths mate?
Is he just a workhorse, or does he run riot on the edges, defensively strong ect ??
Mate,I don't know a lot about him,have not seen him play,reports are that he was mentally tough and mature for his years,physically tough too,don't know about his skill level or type sorry....

Will be interesting to see him fully fit and full of confidence. Crusher signed him 3 years at the dogs and has now signed him to us. Must rate the kid to sign him twice.

Tenterfield saddler people. That’s what he means. Yes he isn’t really from tenterfield, it is a song by Peter Allen.

Tenterfield saddler people. That’s what he means. Yes he isn’t really from tenterfield, it is a song by Peter Allen.
By the way,what does the ironstine rating mean,have seen it given many times on here but never bothered to ask before?Is it a sarcastic way of saying duh,or is it meant to be a polite put down?Self edit...just saw the meaning on memes here.....interesting.Apologies for not being over 100 years old... ;)

Last edited:
By the way,what does the ironstine rating mean,have seen it given many times on here but never bothered to ask before?Is it a sarcastic way of saying duh,or is it meant to be a polite put down?Self edit...just saw the meaning on memes here.....interesting.Apologies for not being over 100 years old... ;)

I often wonder how to use the ironstone rating too. What’s the verdict? Is it good or bad? I always thought it was most likely sarcastic

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8