Zac Saddler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
That was the origin of it (or oranges...if you're the president).

https://silvertails.net/pages/silvertails-memes/

I do recall someone typing it by accident and people jumping on them for the priceless timing.
I just wasn’t sure going forward if it was an in-joke way of saying someone said something smart or an in joke way of saying someone stated the obvious, or something plain silly. By default I assumed it was sarcastic because the ‘clever’ rating could cover anything ‘genius’ or ‘smart’ without confusion

I do recall someone typing it by accident and people jumping on them for the priceless timing.
I just wasn’t sure going forward if it was an in-joke way of saying someone said something smart or an in joke way of saying someone stated the obvious, or something plain silly. By default I assumed it was sarcastic because the ‘clever’ rating could cover anything ‘genius’ or ‘smart’ without confusion

You’re over-thinking things!

By the way,what does the ironstine rating mean,have seen it given many times on here but never bothered to ask before?Is it a sarcastic way of saying duh,or is it meant to be a polite put down?Self edit...just saw the meaning on memes here.....interesting.Apologies for not being over 100 years old... ;)
Yeah it’s a sarcastic way of saying “duh” pretty much. The tenterfield thing was a pun from @Terry Zarsoff

From a few years ago

Riverina sports star Zac Saddler has agreed to terms with the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs for the next 3 seasons. Saddler who started his career with the Cooma Stallions as an 8 year old relocated to the Group 20 competition where he attended the prestigious Yanco Agricultural College to complete his schooling.
Saddler who has been a life long Bulldogs fan, after his father spent some time playing with them in the mid to late 80's before injury ended things early, has been on scholarship with the club for a number of years, travelling up periodically as part of the clubs High Performance Unit.
With his new agreement locked in until the end of 2019, Sadller will relocate to Belmore this year and join the Bulldogs part time squad in preperation for the 2017 SG Ball season with a vision to join in with the NYC team straight after the season ends.
Beyond that Saddler will begin training with the NRL Squad from 2018 on with 2 full seasons to prepare for his time in NYC and above.

When asked about Saddlers signing, recruiment guru Noel "Crusher" Cleal commented, "Zac is a real prospect who is already playing 1st grade level in the bush at only 17 years of age. At 190cm and 100kg already we feel we have signed a good strong footy kid with a tough midset and a level head."

Jim Whitney who scouted Zac added "I am very excited about Zac joining us next year. It has been 2 years in the making and now he will be here in November to begin his stint with the club. We have high hopes for Zac over the next couple of seasons and look forward to watching him grow in this environment."

We are ridding this Saddler fellow straight into first grade.
He could be the Mayor of Manly this time next year.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10