Zac Fulton

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
To quote the great man .... "he played strong and done good"

The only complaint I have from watching young Zac's performance .... was having to listen to that blithering buffoon Voss ... he is a card carrying, flag waving member of Numbnuts are us.
One of the delights of being at the ground is not having to listen to that bloke. Drives me nuts.

Having said that, this year we have had the great misfortune of having season tickets in front of The World's Biggest Know All. Think Shonky English Salesman as a stereotype. Add to that Bloke With No Friends or Wife because his opinion is the only one that matters. Think loud, relentless commentary for the entire game, only stopping when he's already said the same thing three times and then he starts proclaiming his opinion of everything from politics to the local gym - which I swear he has never visited.
If a Silvertail is reading this and it happens to be you, I swear to God I may have to kill you.

One of the delights of being at the ground is not having to listen to that bloke. Drives me nuts.

Having said that, this year we have had the great misfortune of having season tickets in front of The World's Biggest Know All. Think Shonky English Salesman as a stereotype. Add to that Bloke With No Friends or Wife because his opinion is the only one that matters. Think loud, relentless commentary for the entire game, only stopping when he's already said the same thing three times and then he starts proclaiming his opinion of everything from politics to the local gym - which I swear he has never visited.
If a Silvertail is reading this and it happens to be you, I swear to God I may have to kill you.

does he continually say how the storm do everything better?

Where do you sit Budgie just asking for a friend? 🤦‍♂️

People like that should be sitting at home , watching alone , and typing abuse and nonsense on their phones to Silvertails in the game thread .... OH wait, they do ...

Yes I know he’s won titles. However I got the impression around 2009 that he was really happy at Manly and wanted to stay.
Yes I remember not being all that happy when we let him go. Thinking back, he was only young and definitely a fire brand with a high risk potential for on field liabilities, in hindsight retaining his services would of been the better option.
I doubt we would be calling out his game if he had stayed as our Alfa and lead us into 4 GF’s. I hate thinking about past and present players we’ve lost to other clubs over the years that go on to achieve successful careers elsewhere, especially when they become such a primary part of the other clubs success.
There was a certain irony watching Young Zac take up the challenge last night, he clearly got under Jared‘s skin and stuck to the task, well done young man, I enjoyed every minute of his short but memorable debut, I look forward to watching more of him in the not to distant future.

Last edited:
A combination of the Fulton and Hill family genes could produce an intriguing talent. Liked what I saw last night. Here's hoping to a bright future for the kid.

He's already shown Uncle Terry's ability to get under the big poppas skin.

Yeah Vossie loves the sound of his own voice - starts waffling on with some longwinded tale that you know is going to have a woeful punchline then something happens onfield & he just keeps on rambling.

Another commentator tries to comment on the onfield incident - Vossie keeps on rambling.

The ref goes to the bunker & the bunker states their findings - Vossie keeps on rambling.

At least he seems to have put away the "hey diddle diddle" call but no doubt I've jinxed it & he'll be back to using it 5 or 6 times in his next call.

JWH, a $3k fine

What a ****ing joke
Firstly I like that young Fulton got straight up to tell the dog he was pi**ed off and continued to go after him without a backward step - I can't stand these soccer dives and laying down for a penalty.
I have always been a fan of JWH mongrel and intimidation, but has now turned grubby and into a mongrel, this a perfect example, it's not standing over a kid or initiation the commentary tried to sell....it was a low grubby attack, nothing to respect about it at all.
But I guarantee on my Seaeagles undies if Zac stays down clutching at that throat area that was basically pinned for an eternity and went off, Hargreaves gets 10m and then faces a good stint on the sidelines.
What saved Hargreaves dog act was purely and simply young Fultons toughness, by jumping straight to his feet.

Firstly I like that young Fulton got straight up to tell the dog he was pi**ed off and continued to go after him without a backward step - I can't stand these soccer dives and laying down for a penalty.
I have always been a fan of JWH mongrel and intimidation, but has now turned grubby and into a mongrel, this a perfect example, it's not standing over a kid or initiation the commentary tried to sell....it was a low grubby attack, nothing to respect about it at all.
But I guarantee on my Seaeagles undies if Zac stays down clutching at that throat area that was basically pinned for an eternity and went off, Hargreaves gets 10m and then faces a good stint on the sidelines.
What saved Hargreaves dog act was purely and simply young Fultons toughness, by jumping straight to his feet.
Yeah probably right when you think about it

If you haven’t watched the little clip done by Manly Media you should.

Talk about a grandmothers pride in a grandchild , brought a tear to my eyes.

I thought Wayne should've mentioned Bob a bit more. 6 times in 90 seconds wasn't nearly enough!

lol

Nah, it was all good. fingers crossed for Zac.

Yeah Vossie loves the sound of his own voice - starts waffling on with some longwinded tale that you know is going to have a woeful punchline then something happens onfield & he just keeps on rambling.

Another commentator tries to comment on the onfield incident - Vossie keeps on rambling.

The ref goes to the bunker & the bunker states their findings - Vossie keeps on rambling.

At least he seems to have put away the "hey diddle diddle" call but no doubt I've jinxed it & he'll be back to using it 5 or 6 times in his next call.
Yeah, I noticed there last night that he was still prattling on while the bunker was going through its decision.

Yeah, I noticed there last night that he was still prattling on while the bunker was going through its decision.
You should have watched Nine’s coverage. You could tell that Johns and Slater in particular were very impressed by Manly’s performance. So was Smith.

Unfortunately at the end Adolf prattled on about feeling sorry for the Roosters, because you know, they were expected to win, blah blah…then he started ‘reading the room’ and changed his tune.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4