Zac Fulton, bullimore, paseka, Jake, dce, rubes, harper croker kfoz

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What is footy club? As much as I'm pissed we didn't get two points. There's things bigger than a game. Things that unite a club. That unite a group of people. Things that make people want to support a club.

You know what. If Fulton, Smalley Seggy don't play more games this year or next I'll be disappointed.

Hate helps no one.

Whilst ideally I’d like to see Schuster gone until he gets fit it’s no gunna happen because all the rest will think he is being singled out and spit the dummy

@Cameron - you forgot Boyle, I though he was really good, especially considering it was his first game in like, forever.
Well done to all who played tonight.
I expectr all the rebels to be reinstated next week as a gesture of good faith and squad unity but a few will now certainly be on notice that they need to produce vs Eels.

And I agree with you about Atkins!!

@Cameron - you forgot Boyle, I though he was really good, especially considering it was his first game in like, forever.
I expectr all the rebels to be reinstated next week as a gesture of good faith and squad unity but a few will now certainly be on notice that they need to produce vs Eels.

Sorry I wish he sister played shes hot. But he was good

Rebels = men of conviction

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4