Zac Fulton, bullimore, paseka, Jake, dce, rubes, harper croker kfoz

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He was amazing tonight. His carry’s are much stronger than Saabs and has some great late footwork that gets him on the front foot. Wouldn’t be against picking him over Saab
The 7 will be back next week on pure footy levels and skill. Besides if any of the 7 don't get picked it will be classed as punishment.

All 7 will come back in. Though as per common consensus, Schu gets left out for Bully.

All three Rookies had a good go. Smalley looked ok but should have spent 10 in the bin. Fulton was solid in defence, clearly JWH had an issue with his face, but i dont think we'll ever see the other winger in first grade again. Looked very out of his depth.

Boyle was impressive tonight. Better than Paseka.

The 7 will be back next week on pure footy levels and skill. Besides if any of the 7 don't get picked it will be classed as punishment.
I'm sure when the issue of not playing was first mooted and the speed in which it was granted would suggest that Des tod them all would be forgiven.

All 7 will come back in. Though as per common consensus, Schu gets left out for Bully.

All three Rookies had a good go. Smalley looked ok but should have spent 10 in the bin. Fulton was solid in defence, clearly JWH had an issue with his face, but i dont think we'll ever see the other winger in first grade again. Looked very out of his depth.

Boyle was impressive tonight. Better than Paseka.
Paseka was great tonight.....you're kidding right?

Paseka was great tonight.....you're kidding right?
No, i didn't think he was great at all. He made two mistakes right in front of me when we had a chance to get back into the game 20 meters out from the Roosters line. Also forced a couple of passes to nobody that put us on the back foot late in the tackle account. It was a Marty like performance, but thats my personal opinion.

No, i didn't think he was great at all. He made two mistakes right in front of me when we had a chance to get back into the game 20 meters out from the Roosters line. Also forced a couple of passes to nobody that put us on the back foot late in the tackle account. It was a Marty like performance, but thats my personal opinion.
He was fatigued played bigger minutes. That's why he made those two errors.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7