Your say: Will DCE play SOO2

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Will DCE play SOO2

• Yes

Votes: 29 56.9%
  • No

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • No, cause the only maroon he should wear is Manly

Votes: 12 23.5%

• Total voters
Apparently Sid trained with the team yesterday, so that i guess you can take that as a sign he will play.

I think he will be touch and go, he will know by lunch today if he is playing.

So...Qld say DCE may not play, and everyone thinks they're telling porkies. Now they say he probably will play, and everyone believes them. Could be the biggest smoke and mirrors job ever!!

This whole saga stinks of Lando Calrissian.

Always thought it was just smoke and mirrors, of course he will play as will Inglis and Scumbag.

I hate to say this but QLD love this backs to the wall stuff, could inspire them to a victory and if so probably another series win.

Hope I am wrong

The Blues must start @ 100 miles per hour, to nullify ambush. Get the Bananabenders playing catch up. Trubble is they do that well too !

Can't see him lasting the whole match if he plays. He is gonna get absolutely hammered after he kicks it. Dont expect him to play on the weekend!

MWSE said:
Can't see him lasting the whole match if he plays. He is gonna get absolutely hammered after he kicks it. Dont expect him to play on the weekend!

He was never going to play this weekend against the gummies.

I think you will see hunt on the bench.

Well Qld, if you're all finished Pretending...BRING IT ON YOU UGLY TOAD BASTARDS!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBjQ9tuuTJQ&feature=kp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WccfbPQNMbg

I voted yes....does this get me a hall pass if I stuff up the LFS pick??

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7