Your say: Will DCE play SOO2

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Will DCE play SOO2

• Yes

Votes: 29 56.9%
  • No

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • No, cause the only maroon he should wear is Manly

Votes: 12 23.5%

• Total voters

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
So with all the talk today they sid isn't as confident in being fit for SOO2 just wondering if you think he will play Game 2.

Yes. Qld are pulling every sneaky trick they can think of. I can see the smokescreen from here. Watch the media attention be pushed onto Hunt by Qld officials. DCE is a certainty.

mozgrame said:
Yes. Qld are pulling every sneaky trick they can think of. I can see the smokescreen from here. Watch the media attention be pushed onto Hunt by Qld officials. DCE is a certainty.

I agree, but would add: GE is awesome! (shutup hat)

globaleagle said:
mozgrame said:

Hmmm...what are your thoughts Alan? :p

mozgrame said:
globaleagle said:
mozgrame said:

Hmmm...what are your thoughts Alan? :p

On Sid playing or that serial pest GE?

It is a must win, can't see them playing Sid unless he is 98%. If he can't take the line on he is not Sid, Hunt would be a better option.

I am not about to say anything bad about GE, however I am not surprised in the least that the local bears kick the crap out of his patio and moose shag his trees. I'm only surprised that he doesn't wake up in the morning from his habitual drunken stupor to find squirrels eating his party nuts.

I voted yes (tho wish he'd only play for Manly).

And even if he is OK to play, I hope he loses, of course.

Just get through unscathed please Sid.

Will be like Anton Lubchenko kicking for Springfield U: his leg will snap off at the knee and go flying into the stands attempting a punt downfield.

He'll play for sure. He's not going to let the opportunity to usurp Cronks place in the Qld and Australian teams pass him by. I wish he was'nt playing though.

Alan said:
It is a must win, can't see them playing Sid unless he is 98%. If he can't take the line on he is not Sid, Hunt would be a better option.

I am not about to say anything bad about GE, however I am not surprised in the least that the local bears kick the crap out of his patio and moose shag his trees. I'm only surprised that he doesn't wake up in the morning from his habitual drunken stupor to find squirrels eating his party nuts.

Sheesh, some things are just....just hurtful to read! And they're in writing and can never be removed!! (though spelling mistakes can be fixed).

Luckily...One picture is worth a thousand words!

C6V8yin.jpg

:heart::heart::heart::heart::angel:

Anyone that thinks NSW will wrap the series up easily in game two still doesn't understand the Qld psyche when it comes to SOO. This game will be a bloody ripper!! Busted or not, the Qld side will give it everything.

AT first peek Queensland’s shocking injury toll looked little more than the usual game of smoke and mirrors and woe is me.

Poor Queensland.

Daly Cherry-Evans was so crippled he was a step away from claiming benefits. Billy Slater’s shoulder was so damaged he couldn’t lift a fork to his mouth. Greg Inglis was barely able to make it to training given the trouble they had getting his wheelchair on the bus. Cameron Smith was so exhausted they called him Sleeping Beauty.

Read more and see pics @....

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/kent-on-saturday-queenslands-injury-toll-shouldnt-lull-nsw-into-a-false-sense-of-security/story-e6frf3ou-1226953583508

!st part of me wants the Blues to win. 2nd part of me doesn't want to see DCE play. 3rd part of me wants to see DCE play and lead the maroons to an epic win and then win the series for them launching him into the superstar status. 4th part of me wants to see Blues win the series either now or in game 3. 5th part of me just cares about seeing Manly win the comp and stuff everything else. 6th part of me just wants to go on holidays and get drunk.

mickqld said:
!st part of me wants the Blues to win. 2nd part of me doesn't want to see DCE play. 3rd part of me wants to see DCE play and lead the maroons to an epic win and then win the series for them launching him into the superstar status. 4th part of me wants to see Blues win the series either now or in game 3. 5th part of me just cares about seeing Manly win the comp and stuff everything else. 6th part of me just wants to go on holidays and get drunk.

As they say....6th time the charm!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4