Your most hated ref?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DVS Matt

Bencher
After today's performance, just thought i'd get a bit of feedback as to who you think is the worst performer/worst personality/worst head

I hate Tony De La Haras.....i hate the way he talks to players. He is a smarmy little ass wipe.

And that bloke that reffed the Rabbits/Eels match....the guy with the ginger beard. He looks like he has angry man syndrome.

Always hated Russell Smith as well

As for people i like, i don't mind Lyons or Badger.

I don't mind the Ginger man that looks like he is from Underbelly, Suttor, along with Cecchin

Hated Archer with a passion, but that has subsided a bit

Have hated Cecchin since day 1, and don't think a lot of Cumstain as a ref either

Depends on the game, but generally my answer would be "both of them".

Badger is my favourite, he enjoys the game. He's not a c*ckhead. Tedro Lyons is a Manly fan, so he's got a leg up on the rest of the clueless buggers.

The ones that I don't like/trust to make the right decision are too many to list at once....

I used to live in Clovelly (lucky for me we had another mad Manly fan living in the apartment downstairs). But David Gallop lived just down the street, I saw him almost every day, and Matt Checchin worked in a plumbers' supply shop up the road. I used to see him regularly, too. To think what I could have done with a few well-thrown house bricks. I apologise to you all for not taking those opportunities.

Keith Page hands down.
but recently, clark. what a f*****t.

ceccin etc, are just incompetent, inexperienced. major problem with the 2 ref system is there were never enough decent refs.

I feel sorry for the poor bastards for this reason. des is right, the game as played by the players and coached by the coaches is in advance of them. has been for a long time. that's how the storm wrestling got so out of hand.

this isnt the first game checcin dudded us 2001 in nz clarl got urt mid game we were up and two very dud egghead calls cost us the game

hes a ****

Cliffy Gc link said:
this isnt the first game checcin dudded us 2001 in nz clarl got urt mid game we were up and two very dud egghead calls cost us the game

hes a c**t

as Gallen would say a black one

orford_rd11.jpg

Gotta be Archer on this one, consistently blows the whistle against us. Just watch him when he refs I swear he blows the whistles against as soon as the tackle is made yet lets the opposition get to lay all over us. Him and cement truck Harrigan are ANKLES (4 foot lower than a C#%t).  :eek:

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:

I didn't post that pic in my thread because I thought that there may be copyright issues but I just thought that it was a good one for Orford that you could clearly think that it had something along the lines of "F*ck You"

I hate all of them, though I quite like Lyons he seems a lot fairer in all games, and controls all players and teams well. I also explains everything.

I don't mind Badger as someone else said, he enjoys it all rather than trying to get himself on TV all the time.

Archer is the worst referee, but only when he's in charge of a game that involves Manly.

Today the lovable Cecchin. All time - Bill Harrigan, he's a tosser extraordinaire.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6