Your favourite new player 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Over the course of the year there's bound to be a number of Sea Eagles donning the famous colours for the first time in NRL.
Kelma, obviously.
But others likely if not almost certain -
Johns
Fifita
Gordie
Tuaimalo Vaega [I've been reminded he already debuted last year!]
Samuela
Tuitavake?
Condon?
Latu?
Once I see them carving up for Manly I'll get a favourite but for now I really like Condon! No idea if he's a nice guy or even a decent player but he just looks like a, well, I don't know .. the opposite of a slick arrogant NRL likes-to-be-seen-about-town-sipping-lattes-I'm-a-star type.
For that reason alone I like him already, hope he kicks on!

Last edited:
Over the course of the year there's bound to be a number of Sea Eagles donning the famous colours for the first time in NRL.
Kelma, obviously.
Johns
Fifita
Gordie
Tuaimalo Vaega
Samuela
Tuitavake?
Condon?
Latu?
Once I see them carving up for Manly I'll get a favourite but for now I really like Condon! No idea if he's a nice guy or even a decent player but he just looks like a, well, I don't know .. the opposite of a slick arrogant NRL likes-to-be-seen-about-town-sipping-lattes-I'm-a-star type.

Men from Roma don't sit around sipping lattes!

Kelma, obviously.
Johns
Fifita
Gordie
Tuaimalo Vaega
Samuela
Tuitavake?
Condon?
Latu?
I mean Fifita, S Fainu, GCKT, Vaega, Tuitavake and Latu are not new to Manly.

Or do you mean first trade debutants? If that the case Vaega played last year...

I dunno?

I like lattes...and also flat whites.

My lack of milk stretching skills means I always get one or the other.

so there

#embracecoffeelove

and I'll say... I dunno. Condon as well. (staying on the good side of the OP)

unnamed.jpg

I like lattes...and also flat whites.

My lack of milk stretching skills means I always get one or the other.

so there

#embracecoffeelove

and I'll say... I dunno. Condon as well. (staying on the good side of the OP)
Lol, it's in the spirit of your favourite player not always being the best player :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4