Young Harper

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Harper looks like and moves like a greyhound.

Looks good, let's see him up against some stiffer defence before we get too excited.

And he got caught out a couple of times defensively last night against whatever no-name the Dogs had up against him.
The no names did okay last night.

Can't stand Harper..........
....'s Moustache :p

Hope he's preparing for a big Mo'vember then it goes, else he'll likely end up in court with Fainu on suspicion of being a pedo.

Shave it off bro it's a dirty-sanchez-on-ya-lip :D

Seriously - Love the kid so far - great potential and attitude!

I thought he still looked alright.
Sir Loin obviously can't pass left-to-right because his centre and winger never get the ball.
He did manage a pass right-to-left so perhaps he is playing on the wrong side of the field?

I didn't think he was that bad, just nothing special. Looked a little gassed but still threatening with ball and cover defence is ok. Shows more promise than Hoppa. Funa on the wing looks uncomfortable, not his position.

Still need a genuine Winger and Hooker 2021

I think hos opposite may

To be fair - very ordinary inside defence will put pressure on a bloke playing his 3rd top grade team
I can't call him on that , but still every touch was as dangerous as any Manly player today
Dont u worry I think hos too

Dropped a few balls. Needs to work on tackling, especially first contact. I was pleased by his effort to bring the ball out of trouble early.

Did nothing today. Defence was bad.

benchmark perspective ....
Today the benchmark was not a wooden spoon back line
It was not a top 8 back line either but it was the level that he was able to compete and show his level of class

benchmark perspective ....
Today the benchmark was not a wooden spoon back line
It was not a top 8 back line either but it was the level that he was able to compete and show his level of class
Though your 109% correct he was up against an ordinary backline, without the inside creating space, which did not hapoen, your centre's even Inglis, Lyon will struggle....btw he is not that level yet, but my point is, your inside winning momentum alliws this type player to show their skills, not just "here you go" passes without creating momentum

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4