Young Harper

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have to say I felt a little bit sorry for some of their supporters on "the Kennel".
I mean, we have been shiit, but they are scraping the bottom of the barrel, and they‘ve still got Trenty coming there way.

Yeh I feel sorry for the Doggies supporters. They deserve better than their current board, coaching staff and players. Utter shambles.

INJURIES !!!!!!!!!
Half our team is out !!!!
Hopefully next year half the team won't be out to start the season.
Looking forward to next year ,Yes.
Do people really think Des was a great coach last year ,but not this year.
INJURIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New last minute rule changes.
INJURIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Credit must be given to the Bulldogs retention committee for their selfless decision to let Morgan go to a team where he has a future. Of all the players on the field who have played for the Dogs last night he was definitely the best.

And he will do it again next year..walker instead of schuster will be 1..parker and suli will be there unless injuries ofcoarse and taufua will prob be used to when recovered..i would love to see the 3 t's playing together in last 2 games this season

INJURIES !!!!!!!!!
Half our team is out !!!!
Hopefully next year half the team won't be out to start the season.
Looking forward to next year ,Yes.
Do people really think Des was a great coach last year ,but not this year.
INJURIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New last minute rule changes.
INJURIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Injuries and players that did not step up for the occasion on a consistent basis

We have a surplus of centres. Suli is on 550k!
Walker and Harper would be my first choice centres
Moving suli along will cause major dramas at the club with the gang..probably see fainus okalauatu afb funa hoppa all kick up a stink..best keep him and offer him burgers for each try on top of his contract to get the best out of him consistently..we need maccas or hungry jacks on board for this

Very impressive. Troubled and inconsistent souls like Walks and or Suli might have to make way. But not Parks the Ginger Ninja is going to be a GOAT.

I have to say I felt a little bit sorry for some of their supporters on "the Kennel".
I mean, we have been shiit, but they are scraping the bottom of the barrel, and they‘ve still got Trenty coming there way.
I know right same here. I’d watched bits and pieces of the dogs this year but not a lot. I’m really happy we won and sone of the boys played really well (Harper Funa etc). But that dogs team is not first grade standard. They will win the spoon and save the Broncs sadly. Man my 10yr old has better ball handling as first receiver in his under10s than Lachlan Lewis. And to think guys like Waddell, lafai, Barrett and green are some how part of their solution fark!!!!! Digressing here but is it just me or is Blake green way overrated in media circles?

Moving suli along will cause major dramas at the club with the gang..probably see fainus okalauatu afb funa hoppa all kick up a stink..best keep him and offer him burgers for each try on top of his contract to get the best out of him consistently..we need maccas or hungry jacks on board for this
Said it a bunch, Walker to the trade block and let’s see who’s interested.

He was very good against Tigers as well. Looks like a natural centre. Good footwork, can tackle, and explosive. Reckon he will only get better!
I hope he will be good against top 8 opposition as well
Consistent high performance makes good players and I hope he does get better

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6