Young Fifita

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I doubt the nrl will suspend him for any length of time (if any) especially if the Indonesian police are happy with everything.

It's amazing looking at cases isn't it.

Fifita, Drunk, on video punching a guy, pays him off, police say ok. Is fine to play.

Nelson stormy stormoalo - Drunk, on video swinging punches, someone says helping a friend. Hailed a hero and only loses matches for his country (sucks for NZ).

Walker - no video, no complaint (withdrawn), police go on a witch hunt. Is stopped from playing for 11 rounds.

It would have cost the Donkeys a pretty penny to fly multiple staff there plus hotel bills, hire local lawyers and pay off the victim.

Maybe they'll take the total cost from his next contract which could be a jolt to the guy.

It would have cost the Donkeys a pretty penny to fly multiple staff there plus hotel bills, hire local lawyers and pay off the victim.

Maybe they'll take the total cost from his next contract which could be a jolt to the guy.

Sometimes I think that'd be nice....

But if they try it he and his manager will simply go "I learnt my lesson and this other team will pay me the full amount so I'm going there."

He should have used the Storm tactic of going straight from location of offence to airport to board a flight home. Easier to negotiate bribe peace agreement when they don't have you in custody.

Don’t be silly ,Greenk@nt will pick up the tab
No dramas

It says Fifita is home, etc and the peace deal was $30,000 even though the guy who got hit said he was happy with the apology.

There was some last minute delays as the police went for extra money.

10k is the usual amount in these cases but (as said above) they got him in gaol, knew who he was so they got more money out of him. (Also, don't be a drunk bogan and punch people when overseas.)

"fifita will pay for it out of his own pocket" - boo hoo, as would the rest of us but whether the broncos or the thoroughbreds throw in a 30k replenishment his way would be good to know.

G'berg on Walker: "Players who stuff up are going to face severe consequences and I don't care because we're taking a tough stance"

G'berg on Fifita: "I'm glad he is home and the nrl integrity unit can go through things so I can read a report."

Slightly differing rhetoric.

Fuk me drunk is the nrl for real. They think that the public will believe this concocted web of bullsht and lies. I've heard it all now. The first tourist in the history of Bali tourists to get out of jail by saying sorry. Yeah right. Fuk off. They paid to get released and then paid again for them all to deny any payments.

Well, now we've all read that Fifita has not been sanctioned and it's above board because todd 'total crook' gave him a severe eye balling, but can't speak Indonesian, just dollars, I notice that the self proclaimed hard hitting DT has 2 articles where you can't leave a comment.

1) The farce-fita article (broncs), and
2) The Lodge-bird punch up (broncos).

:tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil:

The admin of this game really make me sick.... for a whole host of reasons, that you probably all share.

Let's release that gem a few days before xmas when the last thing anyone is thinking about is rugby league. Yep Turdy you are lower than a squashed lump of dogsht and smell worse.

An annoying thing in amongst the 5 million other corrupt and annoying things is that you don't have to go too far back to see the footage of Greenburg saying there will be severe repercussions for those players bringing the game into disrepute.

He preached how the game was sick of it and players need to behave, etc.

Regardless of their lame excuse of 'grainy footage' and 'lack of translators', a player was held in gaol for 3 days and paid 30k in a peace settlement to clear things up.

That is exactly what G'burg wanted to punish.... not similar, or sorta, or kinda, but exactly!

The kiwi's can feel extra aggrieved as one of their strike weapons was ruled out of a test series (no surprise... cough cough helped the ARL).

This reeks of some behind the scenes dealings by certain media organisations and the ever compliant in-toddgrity shown by the nrl lackeys.

It's also disappointing not to see V'landys make any changes to this status quo. Humans to pigs = the same "animal farm" results.

As for Brent Read saying "I'm not sure how suspending Fifita would hurt the bronco's season" -then he really is a complete and utter git.

We mark a much harder score card here on Silvertails .... one of our players punched a door .... and 20 numbnuts called for his contract to be torn up .....

Im happy for players to punch doors all day long, until they break their hand and start missing games of footy, of course.

Tearing up contracts in that instance would be an over the top response, but people clearly get fustrated when dumb dumbs do dumb dumb things at home that have an affect on the footy team.

Im happy for players to punch doors all day long, until they break their hand and start missing games of footy, of course.

Tearing up contracts in that instance would be an over the top response, but people clearly get fustrated when dumb dumbs do dumb dumb things at home that have an affect on the footy team.

Agree .... a fine and sanction by the club would have been sufficient ..... but we will never eliminate dumb dumbs ... it is a part of what we embrace as part of the human condition ... and most footy players are more "human" than most .....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4