Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Young Fifita

Moondog

Premium Member
Super Coach Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Funny the people who cry let's wait until he is found guilty in the fainu case sink the slipper into players from other clubs accused of criminal acts.
Quite sad how some people are so blinded by the jersey.
If you're wearing a Broncos jersey you're an arsehole, it's natural law.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
2019 Tipping Competitor
Uncle Nick setup to get his price down. Watch them re sign Latrell and then get Fifi on reported unders because their love for rich uncle Nick.

Kevinward777

No fault stand down anyone?
Doubt it... the contact sounds as if it was fairly minor as Fifita was going past on the back of a scooter. The security guard didnโ€™t even hit the ground... a few games at most.

The stand down rule is for offences with jail time of 11 years or more, or an assault on women and children is it not? Unless of course, the bouncer is a chick or heโ€™s signed with us, then heโ€™s screwed.

Last edited:

HoldenV8

Ah the Drongos aren't so bad. After all, they rejected Matty Ballin and DCE.

Imagine if they had kept them.....

47MVEagle

I read his lawyer said something along the lines of "he doesn't remember hitting anyone".

If that's the extent of his defence then I would be pretty concerned if I were him - it's about as convincing as "that boogie board isn't mine".

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
He has been released;

But after spending a night behind bars, it is now being reported that the 19-year old has been released after the bouncer signed a peace agreement.

Could it be a peace agreement be code for something else???

Kevinward777

I read his lawyer said something along the lines of "he doesn't remember hitting anyone".

If that's the extent of his defence then I would be pretty concerned if I were him - it's about as convincing as "that boogie board isn't mine".
Sheโ€™s done very nicely though, all things considered.

pt73

He has been released;

But after spending a night behind bars, it is now being reported that the 19-year old has been released after the bouncer signed a peace agreement.

Could it be a peace agreement be code for something else???
Yes, heโ€™s compensated the bouncer for his injuries so gets off.

Some other bogan did the same thing last week after being charged for an alcohol fuelled assault.

I wonder if his passport was stamped โ€œnever to returnโ€ ?

wombatgc

Sausage roll eating keyboard warrior.
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Money talks over there. Gets you six years down to three and a half months for neg driving causing death.

Staff online

• lsz

Latest posts

Top Bottom