Young Fifita

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No fault stand down anyone?
Doubt it... the contact sounds as if it was fairly minor as Fifita was going past on the back of a scooter. The security guard didn’t even hit the ground... a few games at most.

The stand down rule is for offences with jail time of 11 years or more, or an assault on women and children is it not? Unless of course, the bouncer is a chick or he’s signed with us, then he’s screwed.

Last edited:
I read his lawyer said something along the lines of "he doesn't remember hitting anyone".

If that's the extent of his defence then I would be pretty concerned if I were him - it's about as convincing as "that boogie board isn't mine".

He has been released;

But after spending a night behind bars, it is now being reported that the 19-year old has been released after the bouncer signed a peace agreement.

Could it be a peace agreement be code for something else???

He has been released;

But after spending a night behind bars, it is now being reported that the 19-year old has been released after the bouncer signed a peace agreement.

Could it be a peace agreement be code for something else???
Yes, he’s compensated the bouncer for his injuries so gets off.

Some other bogan did the same thing last week after being charged for an alcohol fuelled assault.

I wonder if his passport was stamped “never to return” ?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4