Young Fifita

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My point is we have zero chance. The Broncos have TPAs out their razoo. We get pinged when some old granny promises a player a night out at the bingo.
OK - you just killed me because that is 100% fact....but - would be the perfect Addition imo.....and the granny call is also spot on....I’m snookered right now and have to concede...

Yeah I bet he is just sitting back thinking to himself "I hope Manly make an offer, I really hate playing in September".

Love your enthusiasm @maxta and you 100% right, he would be exactly what any club would want, especially Manly. He would make us a contender for the top 4.

He will be a superstar, and dont they have a great roster of youngsters the Bronco's.

Yeah it going to be a long off season. Speculation i spoke to this person who said this.
After the season we had no one got any idea who coach is, rumoured infighting yeah we a number one priority.
I watch some cricket or nfl or nrl finals.
Lets see how it pans out we might sign some okay cattle but i suspect its most the same.
I just hope no one gets injuried in rep footy like walker. Currently when not going to attract up and coming talent from rival clubs.

Broncos obviously not willing to make the same donation as the Storm for a free agent. Hey David sign for unders and it all goes away...

Brisbane Broncos star David Fifita arrested over alleged Bali assault
The Courier-Mail
November 9, 2019 4:15pm

The NRL has been rocked by another off-field controversy, with Brisbane Broncos rising star David Fifita reportedly locked in a Bali jail cell.
According to a Channel 7 report, Fifita has allegedly been arrested over an early morning brawl outside notorious Kuta nightclub La Favela in Seminyak on Saturday morning.
The teenage powerhouse, touted as the NRL’s next $1 million player, is understood to be holidaying in Bali with Brisbane teammates.
The 19-year-old Brisbane forward was reported being interviewed by police on Saturday but has not been officially named as a suspect.
“The alleged perpetrator could not be interrogated yet as he is still under the influence of alcohol,” Indonesian police are reported to have said.

“We have 24 hours to name him as a suspect. We are still investigating the case. Once we get at least two pieces of evidence we will name him as a suspect.”

David Fifita (L) has reportedly been arrested in Bali over an alleged assault. Picture: AAP

Channel 7 reported police alleged a security guard was “hit in the face” by a foreigner while patrolling the nightclub’s carpark about 1.50am local time.
It is understood Fifita’s team mate and friend Payne Haas has seen him since he was put in police custody at Kuta police station.

La Favela is the same nightclub where Melbourne Storm forward Nelson Asofa-Solomona was captured on camera in a vicious assault of a club patron.
The New Zealand international was not charged by Bali police, but was suspended for three Test matches by the NRL’s integrity unit.

Self defence against a potential glassing of a mate who had just been king hit. He'll be fine, probably be awarded the Ken Stephen medal. I don't think Todd will even need to eyeball him. Move on.

Big Nelson Dave isn't the bad guy here, he was doing it for his "mate" "family" "imaginary friend" who could have been killed , probably.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4