You want "Guac" with that?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Guac's brother was charged with affray, no other charge. How can it be a " stupid charge just one cops throw on so they can drop it later in plea bargins" if there are no other charges to bargain??
So what exactly did he do then? Please explain? Did he hit anyone? Kick or push anyone? Its a bull**** charge they throw on. Who else got charged with it?

A couple years ago Siro was our most consistent and hard running forward. He used to hit a nice hole and often scored from it, now its just the same old **** every single play! He needs to change it.

I just wish he would run it straight once in a while which could actually open it up for one of his outside flick pass offloads (which he's quite good at) for an open Suli or Garrick/Saab. Cutting back inside just about every time he gets the ball is becoming way too predictable now.

Last year for whatever reason, the team tried to direct the ball back into the middle nearly on every play be it with the ball not getting out further than the back rowers before coming back inside, or our kick returns being ran into the middle even if there were obvious gaps to be exploited out wide. And if Sunday is any form of window to the future, there'll be more of the same in 2021.

Last edited:
In my (limited) understanding, “affray“ is basically fighting. Non-specific assault, in others words, so not directed at any particular individual. So, nobody has said “that guy punched me and I want him locked up” but the cops saw him punching on, he was violent and abusive, and got pinged for it.

I just wish he would run it straight once in a while which could actually open it up for one of his outside flick pass offloads (which he's quite good at) for an open Suli or Garrick/Saab. Cutting back inside just about every time he gets the ball is becoming way too predictable now.
I think it's because we want to be at a particular spot on the field to set up following plays.

That's all I can think of because it does my head in.

In my (limited) understanding, “affray“ is basically fighting. Non-specific assault, in others words, so not directed at any particular individual. So, nobody has said “that guy punched me and I want him locked up” but the cops saw him punching on, he was violent and abusive, and got pinged for it.
Pretty much, affray is kind of all encompassing - fighting, threatening, violent etc so they charge with that to start with then narrow it down as the case goes on and more info comes to light.

No that would still be assault.. affray is what they throw on you when they have nothing or to plea bargin.

I think it's because we want to be at a particular spot on the field to set up following plays.

That's all I can think of because it does my head in.

TBH I think most of us would much rather the ball actually got out to Suli or whoever will be the winger once in a while. Late last year in a couple of games, Cherry actually threw cut out passes to Garrick who used his pace to get around his opposite and make good ground. One of the times Reubs even put in a kick against the Warriors and we got the ball back because his pace put RTS under enough pressure that he knocked on. It showed what could happen if the ball only got out further than Siro or Suli (who IMO was just as guilty in ball hogging whenever he actually got it).

Pretty much, affray is kind of all encompassing - fighting, threatening, violent etc so they charge with that to start with then narrow it down as the case goes on and more info comes to light.
So, not used to be dropped in plea bargaining but used to maybe add charges later as facts unfurl.

He has been coached every training session, watched every game .. and video reviewed ad nauseam, by the world's best coach for the past 2 seasons ..

So, the only logical thing to believe is, he is doing it, both at, and with, Dessie's personal approval and encouragement ..

To believe that Siro is doing it against Dessie's will and instructions .. doesn't bear contemplation ..
I think it’s mostly Siro’s fault nowadays. It is actually a good play when used infrequently like he used to. However, I think with Siro’s knees he likes the stability of running against the grain. It lets him get the advantage over the defence without doing any evasive side-stepping action. However, the problem is that he does it as the go to option all the time now and it has become terribly predictable.

Im just so over Siro at the moment. He needs a reserve grade stint and we need some guys with speed and versatility to change things up. Davey, Saddler, Schuster, Olakautau, and also (kind of) Jack Gosiewski could refresh our second-row stocks.

I think it’s mostly Siro’s fault nowadays. It is actually a good play when used infrequently like he used to. However, I think with Siro’s knees he likes the stability of running against the grain. It lets him get the advantage over the defence without doing any evasive side-stepping action. However, the problem is that he does it as the go to option all the time now and it has become terribly predictable.

Im just so over Siro at the moment. He needs a reserve grade stint and we need some guys with speed and versatility to change things up. Davey, Saddler, Schuster, Olakautau, and also (kind of) Jack Gosiewski could refresh our second-row stocks.
If his knees prevent him from providing anything good, get rid of him...and yeah, give Gauc or Davey a shot.
Surely the team should be picked on who is performing.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2