You want "Guac" with that?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kalvin

Bencher
Ok so I'm going to address the elephant in the room... why is guacamole out of favour at our club? Is he injured? Is he part of the supposed issue behind the scenes?

Like many of us from what I've seen of him he should be in the team every day of the week!

I would certainly like to know if he is injured??? If not he is out of favour and obviously right out of favour. I am guessing he is injured but yes the club should be filling us in... even on those fringe players although I agree I thought he was a certainty this year.

We're on a losing run but let's not go jumping at shadows. This season will be like all others (well, all others except for last season). It's a Melbourne Cup not a sprint. Manly never starts well anyway so I'll give it few weeks before resorting to conspiracy theories ;)

Because sironen has a mortgage on the “do it to death, des” unders play and guac won’t get a look as he knows it’s a ridiculous stock play and won’t do it.

I have no idea why he isn’t getting a run, he should be. His ceiling is higher than any other backrower at the club, but he ain’t even allowed in the house
I really hate that unders play

A couple years ago Siro was our most consistent and hard running forward. He used to hit a nice hole and often scored from it, now its just the same old **** every single play! He needs to change it.

He has been coached every training session, watched every game .. and video reviewed ad nauseam, by the world's best coach for the past 2 seasons ..

So, the only logical thing to believe is, he is doing it, both at, and with, Dessie's personal approval and encouragement ..

To believe that Siro is doing it against Dessie's will and instructions .. doesn't bear contemplation ..

He has been coached every training session, watched every game .. and video reviewed ad nauseam, by the world's best coach for the past 2 seasons ..

So, the only logical thing to believe is, he is doing it, both at, and with, Dessie's personal approval and encouragement ..

To believe that Siro is doing it against Dessie's will and instructions .. doesn't bear contemplation ..

Well can someone tell Des it’s not working

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6