Yet another dan debate for settling

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He isnt a ball player, he was just trying to be one, the guy cant even catch or throw a spiral

He isnt a ball player, he was just trying to be one, the guy cant even catch or throw a spiral

Quite simple. If you can't pass, don't. You can't train blokes to pass. You either have it or nothing.

Quite simple. If you can't pass, don't. You can't train blokes to pass. You either have it or nothing.

Napper said:

This guy should not be on a footy field, he claims he used to play AFL, so we started kicking the ball around....it was a failure. Now I just tell him to take one outs, but thought I would give him a go. His Mrs is pretty hot too, and we have no idea how a man so uncoordinated and lacking in confidence ever got a girl like that. He probably falls off the bed everytime they have sex

Napper said:

This guy should not be on a footy field, he claims he used to play AFL, so we started kicking the ball around....it was a failure. Now I just tell him to take one outs, but thought I would give him a go. His Mrs is pretty hot too, and we have no idea how a man so uncoordinated and lacking in confidence ever got a girl like that. He probably falls off the bed everytime they have sex

Daniel said:
Napper said:

hahaha. this reminds me when i first played oz-tag. a workmate asked me to come down and join his team. I'd never played tag but league since i was 10. The captain was "the ball player" this clown used to take the ball up. run straight at defenders and try pass round people's backs like he was offloading or something. He'd put these grubber kicks in that would go sideways and it was ****ting me to tears. After a few minutes of his inept passing i took over and set up about 3 tries within a few mins. The poor bastard kept calling for it one off the play the ball and they'd keep passing to me. we were in the c comp so it was easy as but this guy deadset thought he was the man and had everyone laughing at him. i felt sorry for him but he didn't get it. No idea whatsoever.

Daniel said:
Napper said:

hahaha. this reminds me when i first played oz-tag. a workmate asked me to come down and join his team. I'd never played tag but league since i was 10. The captain was "the ball player" this clown used to take the ball up. run straight at defenders and try pass round people's backs like he was offloading or something. He'd put these grubber kicks in that would go sideways and it was ****ting me to tears. After a few minutes of his inept passing i took over and set up about 3 tries within a few mins. The poor bastard kept calling for it one off the play the ball and they'd keep passing to me. we were in the c comp so it was easy as but this guy deadset thought he was the man and had everyone laughing at him. i felt sorry for him but he didn't get it. No idea whatsoever.

Napper said:
Daniel said:
Napper said:

Yup there are a few of those around. With contact now, they wouldnt get away with the round the back pass, it would result in contact.

it's a simple game, bunch them up and then play to their outside shoulders

Napper said:
Daniel said:
Napper said:

Yup there are a few of those around. With contact now, they wouldnt get away with the round the back pass, it would result in contact.

it's a simple game, bunch them up and then play to their outside shoulders

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8