YAAEF - yet another AE forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
So we are ona different forum. yes there are bugs due to the switch over but hey these things happen.

Generally it means the site is all in one piece now instead of several.

So enjoy. Report issues straight away. please

ok, cool

Seems good so far.

Although i think where you have Head Admin and others have moderator i should have Genious or something along those llines

That head admin stuff will have to go. I sound like a dick!!!!

I will get some shiny new icons up I think

Maybe I have something wrong with my set up. *moan* I don't like the look in a number of sections.

The reply box is too small
The forum now has the front page r/h column showing which means posts are squished in the middle. This is incredibly annoying.
The order of listed posts in a forum looks to be by post date/time, rather than by last post message.
Depending on sig size or a copy post (such as the one from ME in Gold!!!) the whole forum size just goes all over the place.

Help! - I find this so unfriendly I almost couldn't be bothered looking.

Good comments from MB. Hopefully all the bugs get ironed out.

What is the box that Byso has under his name? - no one else has it (*I know he is special!)

How do we send and read PMs and how do we know if we have one waiting. I don't get notified in Firefox!

Ever seen that shampoo No more tears?

:lol:

I know all of them I am debating with myself whether to remove the right hand column or not. It all seems big enough to me but I have a 19" monitor

I am going to increase the reply box and make some changes to the display of the forums. However for now it works and thats the main thing I want to finish the tipping comp first them worry about the rest.

Previous posts (not posted today, will be a little messed up. New posts will be in the correct order from now on.

Just give it time champ also stop using 800 * 600 resolution the net will be a much nicer place

Old PMS are gone for now
New PMs can be found on the right hand side
Change you Fire fox settings to allow popups fromt his site

That is one of the avatars byso put there, you can do this under your profile

hmm its ok I am fixing it now, just give me 10 minutes and the right hand column will be gone

When I used 'Quote' and I presume 'Post Reply' the whole forum jumped to wide screen with a dark green background. Now that looked good.

some pages should be stretching now

Its slowly starting to speed up as it re-indexes itslef as well

You have to set it up in your profiles. I'll be creating my own soon. The one I chose is just a default one.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7