WTF BARRETT

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I really dont want to know about it. And Bozo has to stop showing off. At 67 most of my attributes have slumped appreciably. Bozo is just making me feel more inadequate than I am.
Please don't think like that and do your self a dis service feathered friend .
At 67 you can easily turn back the clock and rejuvenate your body by changing your diet and investing time in the fountain of youth the gym !!!
Here is a picture of a 68 year old gym trainer
The are no limits to just how much you can transform your body . Its all up to you !!!
92c9df5e7ab99bb5155e205c7644dccb.jpg

At 67 you can easily turn back the clock and rejuvenate your body by changing your diet and investing time in the fountain of youth the gym !!!
The are no limits to just how much you can transform your body . Its all up to you !!!
View attachment 8017
Does he play for Cronulla?

View attachment 8017

I already watch my diet and attend gym 3-5 times weekly for 60-90 minutes sessions but I look nothing like him...or you. Consider the bear in my avatar...you think that's just an avatar dont you?

I already watch my diet and attend gym 3-5 times weekly for 60-90 minutes sessions but I look nothing like him...or you. Consider the bear in my avatar...you think that's just an avatar dont you?
Well done , I am impressed with your dedication of going to the gym regularly and that you are watching your diet as not many have the motivation half your age to look after them selves .
I can assure you that you are in better condition health wise than you would have been if you didn't make this effort to look after your self .
As far as why you are not getting the physical results go I cant explain unless you reveal exactly what your diet is and when you are having your meals and what type of gym exercises your are doing as well as how many reps and sets .
If you want any assistance I am always happy to help my feathered friends just message me .
Other wise I have found this article that may help .
Good luck and keep up the training
https://lifestyleden.com/get-faster-results-in-the-gym/

Last edited:
Well done , I am impressed at your dedication of going to the gym regularly and that you are watching your diet as not many have the motivation half your age to look after them selves .
I can assure you that you are in better condition health wise than you would have been if you didn't make this effort to look after your self .
As far as why you are not getting the physical results go I cant explain unless you reveal exactly what your diet is and when you are having your meals and what type of gym exercises your are doing as well as how many reps and sets .
If you want any assistance I am always happy to help my feathered friends just message me .
Other wise I have found this article that may help .
Good luck and keep up the training
https://lifestyleden.com/get-faster-results-in-the-gym/

Thanks Doc.

I couldn't agree more with the importance of diet and nutrition. It has a huge bearing on not only yourself but also on the lives of those you love, influence and provide for.
I am lucky in that I have always had a palate for fine food which caused one of my life directions, culinary school, which inspired me even more to eat well.
I never even as a kid ate crap like Mc Doh and the like and have prepared our/my meals 95% of the year until now.

I haven't stepped a foot inside a gym since Flegg but have always been very active in sports, and always will be.
My contemporaries eat sh#t, sit on their arses and can hardly get around, let alone have a 3.2 golf HCP at almost 58yo.

The secret is being physically and mentally "fit for LIFE", whatever that may be, and it all starts with EATING WELL.
I want to be able to annoy all you guys for years to come, so keep or get smart...you ARE what you eat, more than anything else!

Sorry to digress but I thought it is important... back to wtf-barrett, and I agree,WTF.

Last edited:
I couldn't agree more with the importance of diet and nutrition. It has a huge bearing on not only yourself but also on the lives of those you love, influence and provide for.
I am lucky in that I have always had a palate for fine food which caused one of my life directions, culinary school, which inspired me even more to eat well.
I never even as a kid ate crap like Mc Doh and the like and have prepared our/my meals 95% of the year until now.

I haven't stepped a foot inside a gym since Flegg but have always been very active in sports, and always will be.
My contemporaries eat sh#t, sit on their arses and can hardly get around, let alone have a 3.2 golf HCP at almost 58yo.

The secret is being physically and mentally "fit for LIFE", whatever that may be, and it all starts with EATING WELL.
I want to be able to annoy all you guys for years to come, so keep or get smart...you ARE what you eat, more than anything else!

Sorry to digress but I thought it is important... back to wtf-barrett, and I agree,WTF.
Well said . The fact is you don't have to spend hours in a gym to build muscles to become healthy and enjoy a long and quality life . All you need is a healthy diet and take part regularly in a activity that you enjoy ie; walking , swimming, tennis , bike riding , dancing , kayaking etc .
Back to the Barrett thread .........
For fck sake Trent give Hastings an opportunity at number six .

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10