Wow

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You and Fluffy argue for the sake of arguing.

You will be hard pressed to find too many fans of Gus

I wouldn't argue if people would just agree with me.

Yeah, I know people hate Gus. It's just because it seems to be a way to go with the crowd. Just because he's unpopular, doesn't mean he's wrong. Just because people don't care about detail doesn't make it irrelevant.

I don't argue for the sake of it & I don't believe that Gus does either. He wont back down to keep the peace though. If his point is more valid that the next mans (Rabs) he'll keep going until that's recognised. And I admire that. I can't handle people who want to say stuff flippantly without being held accountable to it.

Duff link said:
I wouldn't argue if people would just agree with me.

Yeah, I know people hate Gus. It's just because it seems to be a way to go with the crowd.

You think so?

Because your couldn't be more wrong. As a coach I reckon he is out standing, his record stands for itself.

As a TV personality he is an annoying worm. It has nothing to do with anyone elses opinion of him, it is mine, I can not stand it everytime he talks.

As I am sure he annoys many others.

I remember listening to the footy when commentators use to jsut call a game and highlight the plays not waffle on about opinion based BS

He is an annoying worm. Every now and then he comes up with a good truth, and well done to him for doing it, but then rams it down your throat 20 more times just in case you missed how insightful he was. His over-repeats of everything he has ever thought about kills the entertainment value for mine. I would rather have silence.

Actually he said some truths about our game last Sunday.  The poor kicking, the poor last play options.  All correct imo.  I hate the guy, but I think he's onto something with some of our personnel.

Put me down as a Gus fan

I don't go along with everybody he says, but he adds something to a the calls

I like the to and fro between him and Rabs during some of the games

Gus is better than some of the clowns they've had in the past, and some they have now like Ikin.

His job on the commentary is to do opinion so you don't understand commentary teams job descriptions if you can't see that. anyone doing that job will say stupid things (ie. ones you disagree with) on a more or less regular basis.

clearly a huge ego and a 'complex' personality, but astute and insightful at times. besides, how can you not like the guy a little bit after getting so far up r stuart's nose?

It's just that he's so friggin ugly. Every time I hear his voice, I think of his head, and that scares me.

Interesting that WOW are the Broncos major sponsor.  Maybe he's paid to promote them?

What is it with Queensland businesses?  They brands out of that state are all so obvious and peurile:

The Coffee Club
Super A Mart
The Good Guys
WOW

I commented at Lang Park that WOW is a good sponsor for the Broncos because it is possible to live in a constant state of amazement when you're exceedingly simple.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4