Worst team in the competition - Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Silence! We lost 50 plus did any other team lose by that much on the wknd? Not even close hence we are the worst team based on current form. They carved us up like a thanksgiving Turkey and left us boneless
The broncos defence was absolutely woeful last night and roosters completed at 80%... butthe score was still only 24-6 at halftime...
We trailed Souffs 38-0 at halftime so tell me again how it was 'just one of those nights' because I think it was goddam embarrassing for a team of professional footballers... wanna use the storm GF as an example? That game that was 40-0 at FULLTIME...
they should all hang their heads in shame... and the axe, which should have been razor sharp by now, should of been swung freely...

Just seem far too rigid in so many ways this season even allowing for the injury and position disruption factors . Not being able to improve or fix up the outside defence despite game after game of being punished there , far too restricted and lack of variety in general attack , persisting with player line ups and combinations that have clearly seen the team regress in so many ways . Only saw the Titans and Dragons game briefly last night but just noticed how refreshing it was with a weakened Titans having a real crack throwing the ball around and trying things in attack and apparently being rewarded and their defence must have had a bit of spirit about it as well . Not too sure of the discrepancy and inconsistency factor with many of the players as well although again A F B seems to put in and usually do good in all the games that he has played but obviously needed and still need more then him aiming up regularly to finish the season with some respectability Also can not be too many other teams with such a poor completion rate in sets as Manly overall this year . Nothing ventured , nothing gained and with team selections and playing style wise , Manly have been well down in so many ways when better alternatives both selection wise and playing wise could and still can make things surely better .

Well i think the broncos have taken over this round and reclaimed their crown...
We might of sucked but i have never seen any of our player do this.... @frank stokes

Darius boyd almost stops Lindsay Collins

Attachments

• FilthySourAnteater-mobile.mp4
    11.4 MB
Well i think the broncos have taken over this round and reclaimed their crown...
We might of sucked but i have never seen any of our player do this.... @frank stokes

Darius boyd almost stops Lindsay Collins
And this...

Darius Boyd destroys Bmoz

Boyd is just marking time until he gives it away in a few weeks. Although if truth be told he should be dropped on current form. Heck, there are a few Manly players who should be dropped on current form.....

Broncos are easily the worst but we are definitely in the bottom three teams this year. I reckon almost none of us felt that, that would be the case at the start of the year and we all "assumed" we'd be building on a pretty good 2019 and could give things a bit of a shake. However, for various reasons we know and some we don't we've totally sucked and have mostly played with very little heart or pride in the jersey and have been simply embarrassing to watch. Unless there is a miracle the Storm are going to put 50+ on us tomorrow .....

5 losses in a row... i suppose its better than the cowboys who have lost 9 in a row unless im mistaken.

At least the next few games are against bottom 8 teams. Maybe we can have some joy and win 1. I do think the tigers will cream us next week... calling a nofoluma double now.

Yep we are easily the worst

I can’t see ya winning another game

pathetic inept stupid dumb dog **** team full of players who couldn’t even make park footy first grade

5 losses in a row... i suppose its better than the cowboys who have lost 9 in a row unless im mistaken.

At least the next few games are against bottom 8 teams. Maybe we can have some joy and win 1. I do think the tigers will cream us next week... calling a nofoluma double now.
Make it a three for nofoluma.
Tigers could have a field day next weekend.
We have forgotten how to win.
Sad to see
Can't see us winning again in 2020

Curious to now hear views about Schuster. He cost us due to his lack of match fitness, coming off for cramp is pathetic - maybe, just maybe the coach knows a thing or two. This season is like no other so these fringe players have no ability to get to first grade standard

Woeful defence in the last 10 minutes cost us that one, plain & simple. The amount of pathetic arm tackling that allowed Tigers players to break tackles at will was mind boggling. Des should have them doing tackling drills all next week.

Easily.

The Titans and Warriors will do us with ease. The Dogs will do us we can’t win at ANZ.

I’m pretty sure the Broncos would do us easily up at Suncorp too if we played them too.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4