Worst side Ever. Congratulations

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

court83

Bencher
Not gonna spend all day arguing again but some of the points were valid .

Let's just wait and see what happens at season's end . I still think 100% if Tom goes down we will lose 80% of the remaining games and anchor ourselves at the bottom again...
I hope not . I hope Tommy's fit and firing all year long and we play deep into the finals... But we shall see

KaZa

Bencher
I'm Bored. just going to park this here for fun.
I think this post should be credited for the turn around. Players got a deserved kick up the back side.

In all seriousness. It may have been a slight overreaction..but the effort put in those first four games.. the criticism was warranted. Saab Parker Croker Jake and Marty have improved since that match. May have coincided with Turbos return. A few have even admitted to being below par.. I just wanted to see some changes.

Or the fact that injury forced dessies hand to drop the likes of Walker Jetski Boyle Suli as they were the worst of the lot.

Harper Olakatau Shuster Sipley have all come in and made a difference. It's a different side now. Not to mention Tom instead of Walker at the back.

I'm happy for the ones that have turned their form around. That is what is expected in this jersey and I will not hesitate to criticise a similar performance in the future. This club has standards. We are not Parramatta.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Honestly the worst side I've ever seen. Not just from manly. In general. 50% completions.

Saab. Not good enough. Out jumped by s much shorter winger. Can't tackle. Rubbish. Give our kids a go.

Parker. Pub player. Can't hold a ball or beat a tackle. No strength. Get rid.

Suli. For his size. Your a cat. Can't tackle.

DCE. Can't even run a side for 1.5 million a year. Can't even do the basics and organise his side.

Turbo. You are now slowbo. Rubbish. Lays all over the play the ball

Croker. Walker. I feel sorry for. Not playing in their right positions. Walker has no confidence there.

Boyle. Piss weak.

Jetski. Laughable.

Taupau. **** off. You don't want to be here. Feel like he doesn't want to get injured. Just let him go. Mutual termination. Bye.

If I forgot anyone. You weren't as **** as the rest.

Disgrace to my club and the jersey. Disgrace to yourselves. Can't hold the ball or tackle. No heart. No chase on a loose ball. Just nothing.

Des.... You've lost the dressing room. Yet you still pick these players that don't want to play for you. You have a bunch of kids who have real talent and don't give them a go.

1-17 next week. As you were.
This aged well ....lol

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The thread had plenty of merit at the time, was driven by performance and results, the team were playing horribly the first four games this season and post covid last season.

A huge turnaround that has most people stunned.

I don’t know if Nostradamus could have predicted the change.

Scorpio

Armchair Expert
It might be a distant memory now... but at the end of Round 4:
  • We were 0 wins from 4 matches in 2021;
  • We had just lost by 40 or more for the second time in 2021;
  • Our points differential was -122;
  • It was our 12th loss from 13 matches to that point

A few people were a bit over the top in their summation and demands but we were performing terribly by any metric.

It cuts both ways. It's easy to be a genius in hindsight after we have won the following 6 of 7 matches and are back into a positive points differential.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18