Worst side Ever. Congratulations

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

KaZa

Bencher
Honestly the worst side I've ever seen. Not just from manly. In general. 50% completions.

Saab. Not good enough. Out jumped by s much shorter winger. Can't tackle. Rubbish. Give our kids a go.

Parker. Pub player. Can't hold a ball or beat a tackle. No strength. Get rid.

Suli. For his size. Your a cat. Can't tackle.

DCE. Can't even run a side for 1.5 million a year. Can't even do the basics and organise his side.

Turbo. You are now slowbo. Rubbish. Lays all over the play the ball

Croker. Walker. I feel sorry for. Not playing in their right positions. Walker has no confidence there.

Boyle. Piss weak.

Jetski. Laughable.

Taupau. **** off. You don't want to be here. Feel like he doesn't want to get injured. Just let him go. Mutual termination. Bye.

If I forgot anyone. You weren't as **** as the rest.

Disgrace to my club and the jersey. Disgrace to yourselves. Can't hold the ball or tackle. No heart. No chase on a loose ball. Just nothing.

Des.... You've lost the dressing room. Yet you still pick these players that don't want to play for you. You have a bunch of kids who have real talent and don't give them a go.

1-17 next week. As you were.

Last edited:
I loved my Manly team now I resent them for causing some much pain, the same stupid selections and the same abysmal performances week in and week out. I will not be renewing my membership next year and I won’t be attending brookvake oval again until they move the dead wood on which includes the coach and captain.

Parker and Garrick are the worst centre wing combo in the entire league, closely followed by Suli and Saab. This is easily the worst back line I have ever seen Manly put out, and our back rowers are equally ****.
Yeah, but one win will change everything. Shame that one win won't be coming any time soon.

Honestly the worst side I've ever seen. Not just from manly. In general. 50% completions.

Saab. Not good enough. Out jumped by s much shorter winger. Can't tackle. Rubbish. Give our kids a go.

DCE. Can't even run a side for 1.5 million a year. Can't even do the basics and organise his side.

Croker. Walker. I feel sorry for. Not playing in their right positions. Walker has no confidence there.

Boyle. Piss weak.

Jetski. Laughable.

Taupau. **** off. You don't want to be here. Feel like he doesn't want to get injured. Just let him go. Mutual termination. Bye.

Disgrace to my club and the jersey. Disgrace to yourselves. Can't hold the ball or tackle. No heart. No chase on a loose ball. Just nothing.

Des.... You've lost the dressing room. Yet you still pick these players that don't want to play for you. You have a bunch of kids who have real talent and don't give them a go.

Croker.......fvcking waste of space! I posted in a thread that he just might surprise in the 9 jumper & should be given a chance. How wrong I was.

Boyle. Piss weak.

Jetski. Laughable.

I think 99% of manly fans would have wrote what you wrote

We are digging a massive hole. We got out of the Northern Eagles **** but I'm fearful where we are heading.
The only saving grace is the fact they don’t build a Centre of Excellence for a venue without a fixed team.

We aren’t going anywhere but that can also be said for our position on the ladder.

Someone send that bloody petition to them, Des has to go, bring in Flannagan he will be cheap he has a desire to coach first grade.

someone said as long as he doesn’t bring his son, well Kyle would come cheap probably on min contract and is a better half than what we have playing at the moment

kyle is only young around 20 most halves don’t become superstars until they are mid to late 20s. He can kick goals has some vision, I’d get him persist and partner him with shoe.

but what would I know, just a overweight fan who watches too much footy...

Last edited:
Des has obviously lost the confidence of the players. But their speed, enthusiasm, endurance are reserve grade standard. Donny has been a major let down since coming back. Our inury toll again is awful and that comes a lot from being physically weak compared to our opponents. Massive broom needed to sweep out the toxic malaise that is rife through the club.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8