Worst commentary ever

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That was the Hodges Seagulls comments wasn't it. What a deadset A grade moron. What Einstein at Fox ever thought that dropkick could be a commentator. He can barely string 2 words together.

Probably related to the lame brain at Nine who thought it was a good idea to give Lockyer and Thurston a microphone. Lockyer can barely string a coherent sentence together and Thurston is on a personal quest to make "uh" the most used word in the English language. They may know the game inside out, but neither can articulate that to the audience.

Last nights commentary was bad, no doubt. But I don't think it was any worse than the night we played the Cows in Townsville in 2017 when Kevin Walters, Justin Hodges and Brent Tate on the sidelines were a 3 man Cows cheer squad. Those 3 were so biased it wasn't funny.

We won that game 30-8, though you wouldn't have known it the way those 3 Queenslander's carried on.

Yeah but...geez they were a pretty 8 points though!

Ginnane is a wanker. He's always been anti manly and always the first to put the boot into us. I have never had time for him or his opinions. The only unbiased experts are brandy and cronk who say it as they see it. The rest just talk **** out of their arse.

Was it just me, or were they death riding us all night? For example, it was such a shame Cherry Evans scores that try, the cowboys were about to make a game of it. I just want they game to be refereed, and commentated evenly. Is it really that hard? Shocker!!

There is of course some anti Manly bias, but ...

My theory is that the commentators are under instructions from the bloke with the man-bun in marketing to "talk up" the team that is behind ... so that their fans don't turn the telly off ...

..... Just about every game I have watched recently ... the gibberers have been saying stuff like ... they still have time ... i sense a momentum swing .... they just need some possession etc etc etc ..

There is of course some anti Manly bias, but ...

My theory is that the commentators are under instructions from the bloke with the man-bun in marketing to "talk up" the team that is behind ... so that their fans don't turn the telly off ...

..... Just about every game I have watched recently ... the gibberers have been saying stuff like ... they still have time ... i sense a momentum swing .... they just need some possession etc etc etc ..
That’s exactly what they do but I don’t like when they treat viewers like morons.Last night Manly scored and Ginnane said “that puts it to bed” then Cows score two minutes later and he says the Cows are back in it or words to that effect.Which is it?If all it took was one try by the Cows two minutes later to get back into the game,why declare the game over earlier

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8