Worst commentary ever

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

andyeagle

Was it just me, or were they death riding us all night? For example, it was such a shame Cherry Evans scores that try, the cowboys were about to make a game of it. I just want they game to be refereed, and commentated evenly. Is it really that hard? Shocker!!

How about DCE tackled marginally late after a kick, and pushed back to the ground by another player when he's getting up. But according to Ginnane it should have been a penalty against DCE for pushing back against the goose who came in 5 seconds late.
That had me fuming. But also happy that it got replayed, so all DCEs team mates knew their captain, wasn’t taking any shiit.

It was nothing short of disgraceful tonight. Tgat scum p**** ginnane hates manly and seriously how did he ever get a commentating gig? The bunker call on Jack was just wrong. We are getting smashed by the officials that’s for sure.

Was it just me, or were they death riding us all night? For example, it was such a shame Cherry Evans scores that try, the cowboys were about to make a game of it. I just want they game to be refereed, and commentated evenly. Is it really that hard? Shocker!!
Definitely not just you, it was dreadful! Ginnane's death riding us and his "come on Cowboys" a case in point.

Last week's game was bad enough but this one was a total shocker. Dare I say this but Nine nowhere near as biased as this.

Fox sports and News Filth 101: Call the game in the favour of Manlys opponents. Death ride them at all costs and make sure that any close call that Manly get is fortunate and how unlucky the opposition is.

Tonights game was called completely from a Cowpokes perspective. half time report something about the cows, nothing about us.

The game came down to a huge call that made the game closer, if Jetski scores we are out of sight and they dont really get a look it!

Get used to it - that's where it comes from-
"Us against them"
That includes opposition teams , fans and the media
Feels good to beat em all though right??

I'm lucky in the way that as I watch the game...I seem to tune out the commentary. Not sure why.

I think it's because I get so invested into the action that the commentators just become white noise. Probably also helps that I think most of them are idiots whose opinions I don't care about.

@Dan should set up a link where he @lsz and @HappilyManly do the commentary and we can tune into that. I'm sure they all have the time. (lolz)

Last nights commentary was bad, no doubt. But I don't think it was any worse than the night we played the Cows in Townsville in 2017 when Kevin Walters, Justin Hodges and Brent Tate on the sidelines were a 3 man Cows cheer squad. Those 3 were so biased it wasn't funny.

We won that game 30-8, though you wouldn't have known it the way those 3 Queenslander's carried on.

Last nights commentary was bad, no doubt. But I don't think it was any worse than the night we played the Cows in Townsville in 2017 when Kevin Walters, Justin Hodges and Brent Tate on the sidelines were a 3 man Cows cheer squad. Those 3 were so biased it wasn't funny.

We won that game 30-8, though you wouldn't have known it the way those 3 Queenslander's carried on.
That was the Hodges Seagulls comments wasn't it. What a deadset A grade moron. What Einstein at Fox ever thought that dropkick could be a commentator. He can barely string 2 words together.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6