Worst call in rugby league history ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Actually spoke with a NRL person today and the decision (scrum) was supposed to go the Raiders. Evidently the moment the charge down occurred the attacking team was the Raiders. The charge down is an attacking move. Similar to hitting a ref, attacker gets the scrum.
I don't know the rules, but that certainly sounds logical

My care factor stopped after the officials took any opportunity away from us against souffs

The calls in that game were more diabolical than anything dished up since and no one defended us to any extent other than to say the rules are the rules

Jake grabbed his jumper and the ref had no choice
Blah blah farking blah

Poor Sam getting victimised

GI retiring and losing a champion and doing it for Greg - spew spew spew
Well fark him too

And while we are at it
Fark Wayne and his dressing room dance
Wake up to yourself
Your era has gone you old tool

Poor Ricky
Poor raiders
They achieved so much and were unlucky
Well fark them three

We achieved more this year under more adversity than any of them put together

A win against the rabbits would have put ourselves up Against the raiders and a huge chance in the GF

I kept thinking of Addin and Marty and how pumped for a GF they would have dominated both sides last weekend and how Fainu would have found metres in the ruck

I can see us getting to the roosters

Anyway
Point being
East’s got it
Raiders couldn’t get it
We should have got a chance to get it

This is go manly signing off for the off season

Will. Report back though on a planned dinner and drinks at Choc’s joint with the boys coming up

Go Manly so proud of the fans and players this year

Up an at em in 2020

Fantastic farewell for the season post , also as funny as all buggery!!

Loved it

Actually spoke with a NRL person today and the decision (scrum) was supposed to go the Raiders. Evidently the moment the charge down occurred the attacking team was the Raiders. The charge down is an attacking move. Similar to hitting a ref, attacker gets the scrum.
I wondered the same think at the time it happened but then I thought you probably have to be in control of the ball to be deemed in "attack". So I figured a chargedown even though it may be a deliberate action can't be deemed in control of the ball. But I'd love to know the actual definition by the laws of the game on that one.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4