Worst Big Name Signing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Myles was a prick who used us big time , for that I can’t stand him, but I think Craig Field , who was a huge name signing at the time was a real disappointment!!

Loads of others as well, mostly mentioned but he sticks out to me.

James Leuluai.

Spent most of his career carving it up in England and scored 14 tries in 29 games for New Zealand.

Arrived in Australia with a reputation as the best centre in the world and after 5 games was exposed as one of Manly's worst ever signings...and rarely seen again.

Can’t believed Kevin McGuinness hasn’t had a mention

He was our first big name signing when we were coming back as Manly and delivered nothing
Still can't go past Myles. He knew it, too. He was that sensetive about things, I gave him a compliment on Twitter, and he thought I was being sarcastic, and asked me to suck his dick.

When I reaffirmed I was being serious, he apologised, and said he owed me a beer.

Lol.

Still can't go past Myles. He knew it, too. He was that sensetive about things, I gave him a compliment on Twitter, and he thought I was being sarcastic, and asked me to suck his dick.

When I reaffirmed I was being serious, he apologised, and said he owed me a beer.

Lol.
He probably asks everybody the same thing but it hasn't worked out for him yet, I'll put in a good word for him with my Rottweiler......and I reckon he owes all of us a beer.

Lol.

Classic !!

Field had been the benchmark for so long he must be happy to hand off the torch!

Lol.

Quality human being right there!!

Mitchell Cox

To be fair Mitchell was never the same after a bad bout of hepatitis just before joining Manly .... we shouldn't have signed him .... he set up Cliffy who was playing in the centres, for one of the best tries I've seen ... he got the ball from a scrum and kicked forward for Cliffy who caught it and ran 50 metres to score ... they had a little pow wow before the scrum set , no one else knew ... just the two of them ... poetry

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4