World Cup Live Games Super Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
England vs. Samoa. And go.

Marty Taupau just got ran straight over by Williams (England's halfback) to allow the first try against. Come on Marty.

Tuilagi, Taupau, Aloiai all looking well below the pace of the game.

Aloiai with a ridiculous attempt at tackle to allow England's second try.

Good to see the Manly boys stepping up hahaha

Tuilagi hospital pass to his winger's head, hands possession over, England scores. That's 18-0.

Who recruited Tuilagi? Honestly ?

I can't believe Ryan Hall was given the number 5 and Dom young 14, he's turning into a top notch winger. Maybe Aus had it right by drawing the numbers out of a bingo machine

At work, trying to watch but bloody keep dozing off. Keeping fresh for the Aussies haha.
Not a fan of the English jersey, but hey, it's not a fashion show.

I'm quite surprised by how pathetic Samoa has been. I was expecting much more. And just quietly, happy to see Marty leaving us. Even the British commentators are calling him slow slow.

The samoans struggling with discipline as they have historically.

I'm quite surprised by how pathetic Samoa has been. I was expecting much more. And just quietly, happy to see Marty leaving us. Even the British commentators are calling him slow slow.
Pathetic is a strong word, but any team with Milf in it is bound to be ****e.

9.Levi
7.Milf
6.Luai
1. Sue-Ellie

****e spine

The samoans struggling with discipline as they have historically.
Aloiai and Tuilagi worry me. They are 5 or 6 paces behind the speed of the game. Don't get me wrong, they try hard, but a plonkers gonna plonk unfortunately.

Paul Gallen was right when he told Aloiai to his face he's an average footballer.

We badly need more pace, fitness, body shapes and heart. These plods have none of that

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4