World Cup 2022

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It was. Haven't been able to pick up a back pass for about 40 years now.

Apart from that, Ryan has had a fantastic World Cup.

In fact the whole team has been awesome since France showed us up in the first game.

For a country that basically couldn't give a bugger about the world's biggest sport, we punch well above our weight. Saying that, the core of fanatics are passionate. I couldn't imagine 25,000 gathering to watch a rugby league world cup final.

Bring on the Asian Cup in 2024.
If we haven’t been able to pick up a back pass for 40 years then IT IS TIME TO START PRACTICING!!!

1200-L-liverpool-aprs-une-belle-frayeur-van-dijk-rassure-les-supporters.jpg

Virgil van Matai playing well, still in the #4, and also captaining the Netherlands!

3-1 full time, Lewandowski with a sus injury time penalty. (On the 2nd attempt)!

Sus is right!

I'm not a fan of that baulking run up to try and get everyone to move early. (Unless it's a thing most football players do...I dunno).

The #10 for France, Mbeppe is amazing. Broke Pele's record for the most goals for an under 24 year old player.

Eng v Senegal atm.

edit: 1-0 Eng...!

Sus is right!

I'm not a fan of that baulking run up to try and get everyone to move early. (Unless it's a thing most football players do...I dunno).

The #10 for France, Mbeppe is amazing. Broke Pele's record for the most goals for an under 24 year old player.

Eng v Senegal atm.

edit: 1-0 Eng...!

England 3-0 win, now off to face France!

Apparently the side that knocks Australia out wins the World Cup.
Not sure who's left, but happy now for Argentina to win, for Messi and to keep that Aussie trivia going.

Apparently the side that knocks Australia out wins the World Cup.
Not sure who's left, but happy now for Argentina to win, for Messi and to keep that Aussie trivia going.
Very Proud of our lower ranked Socceroo's who lifted the bar of excellence sky high and with a bit of luck could have progressed deeper into the finals

It just shows the power of football.

There is no other sport that could unify the country like football

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4