World Cup 2022

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Don’t follow the game but know that Messi is a superstar but on one TV channel this morning they were calling him Lionel , and on another one pronounced him Lee O Nel.

So which is he ???
Sunday morning he's just another #10 that needs to be made a mess of.
Where's Vinnie Grella when we need him!

Video review ruled that the ball did not go out......

Fi6xD6hWIAAMm7I
The ref must be the same guy that referee the manly vs eels game at commbank round 11, 2022 😂

The Asian Confederation see Japan, South Korea and Australia go through to knock out rounds which shows how they are bridging the gap with the rest of the world.
Especially considering a bunch of ours play in the A League.
Maybe the days of Asian sides being psyched out by the big football countries are numbered.

Speaking of Great Greeks

Our Great Premiership winning Greek Peter Peters

Turned down a chance to Represent the Greek National Soccer team to play for Manly

See the source image

Colombian midfielder Andres Balanta dies after training session aged 22​

1670029677932.png

Colombian midfielder Andres Balanta has died at the age of 22 after collapsing during a training session with Argentine side Atletico Tucuman.

Balanta, who was on loan at Atletico from Deportivo Cali, was rushed to hospital after falling unconscious during the club's first training session back after a short holiday.

Emergency personnel attempted to resuscitate Balanta for more than 40 minutes, but they were unable to save the life of the former Colombia Under-23 international.

A statement from Atletico Tucuman announcing Balanta's passing read: "We regret to inform you about the death of Andres Balanta. The club's supporters are deeply saddened today. Of course, we support his family, teammates and friends."

Balanta also represented Colombia at Under-17 and Under-20 level, and played at the latter level's World Cup in Indonesia in 2019. He joined Atletico Tucuman on loan last summer after playing almost 100 games for Deportivo Cali in the role of defensive midfielder.

Andres Balanta in action for Deportivo Cali | Vizzor Image/GettyImages

Just wiping them now, what, wait I'm at work!
🤫 4:30am in Qld now for a 5am kickoff

11am here, so not a real stretch.

But I also have my mother in law heading this way for a visit.

So "swings and round-a-bouts" I guess.

Anyone think Australia will win?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4