Work Christmas Party Ideas?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
mpl%20web10.jpg

This Pic Was taken at Dans Xmas Party last year :dance: :D

Yeah it was goog to see you and your mates at the same place...Hope you had fun on your way out to the tool shed......my workmates and i were most ammused at your outfits!

Thats not true, a clean comeback wins out in my book!

you leave loopholes in your OP then you are open to a defeat! One wonders where this collection of wierd photos of yours that you oft post comes from!

does anyone else smell a backpedal ???

Well done six, or as you shall be now known.....NERDBUSTER !! ;)

Hire Warringah rugby club under the grandstand, order heaps of free grog and crap food including pavlovas and watch everyone get sh1t faced and start throwing food including pavlovas at everyone else. Swear heaps particularly at the manager and his wife so they go home early indisgust.

Great night and best Xmas party ever. Wheel would agree. The club has concrete floors and you can just hose the crap out next morning.

lawn bowls starting around 12pm, play a tournament whilst sinking pi$$ then kick on afterwards. best xmas party ever!!!

Manly sailing club,my favourite place to go,only
parking is a real pain.
Verandah Bar in Sydney is very nice also.
Good luck!

Hire Warringah rugby club under the grandstand, order heaps of free grog and crap food including pavlovas and watch everyone get sh1t faced and start throwing food including pavlovas at everyone else. Swear heaps particularly at the manager and his wife so they go home early indisgust.

Great night and best Xmas party ever. Wheel would agree. The club has concrete floors and you can just hose the crap out next morning.

Yes that is a ripper place and you can have a great party there, no neighbours to worry about and no bouncers to kick you out.

Tookey - it was one of the great nights, except for those fools who pissed in the punch :drunk: :drunk:

No problems as long as you do mind talking to a pack of drunk middle aged bakers.

Last year I got dragged out of the Rowers by the wife at 9:00 PM (literally)

"drunk middle aged bakers?" Do you guys cook the books in your work wheel?

[quote author=tookey]

Yes that is a ripper place and you can have a great party there, no neighbours to worry about and no bouncers to kick you out.

Tookey - it was one of the great nights, except for those fools who pissed in the punch :drunk: :drunk:

[/quote]

And it wasn't me who did it.

Always stick to stuff out of a can such as beer as you never know what is in the punch. I have never had punch at a party in my life after people pissed in the one we had at our 6th (now year 12 for all those young people) form farewell in the seventies. They thought the bottles of vodka would mask the taste.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2