Woodsie's Team List Tuesdays

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not sure where Woodsie is (if he's gone... RIP Woodsie) (speechless)
pretty sure I saw a post from @lsz (apologies if it was not you) saying Woodsie is popping in occasionally but not posting…
There has been a whole lot go on with Manly over the last few seasons that has fired us all up… we are all passionate supporters (or we would not be wasting our quality time talking about football) so you have to expect that you are gonna have differing opinions on what success looks like and how we can achieve it (then throw in debate on social issues and a dash of religion and BOOOOOM!!!)…

time out occasionally is good for the mind and allows you to ‘reset’ (imo)…

pretty sure I saw a post from @lsz (apologies if it was not you) saying Woodsie is popping in occasionally but not posting…
There has been a whole lot go on with Manly over the last few seasons that has fired us all up… we are all passionate supporters (or we would not be wasting our quality time talking about football) so you have to expect that you are gonna have differing opinions on what success looks like and how we can achieve it (then throw in debate on social issues and a dash of religion and BOOOOOM!!!)…

Cheers Franky (and what an under rated player Stokesy was -
but I digress). I don't agree with everyone and I'm certainly left of centre when it comes to social issues but it really sh'ts me that people that have been long time posters on this site are leaving. If I was paranoid or ridiculously insecure, I'd think people are leaving coz I've joined 😂. Come on everyone, I love this bizarre tribal thing I've had for Manly for 56ish years (and I grew up in Fairfield for f''ks sake) you can't just give up talking all things Sea Eagles!! Anyway, Go Manly and let's beat these Rooster aholes on Sunday!!

He is around reading a fair bit.

Honestly there used to be far more diverse chats on here but there was an under current of respect between posters which is sadly missing

He is around reading a fair bit.

Honestly there used to be far more diverse chats on here but there was an under current of respect between posters which is sadly missing
I don't get it lsz, I'm a relative newbie that wants to see diverse views, so why are they missing?!

Honestly there has been a real lack of respect shown which means many great posters have left.

Just last week we may have lost another over comments in the racism thread.
Fricken depressing. Again, there have been views expressed that I don't agree with but that's life. But talking footy and talking life ....... Really??!! Ahhhh, I'm a 60+ old fart lefty, can't we just talk footy. Yeah ok, when things like the Leniu situation crops up it's hard to escape but geez folks. Would just like to see what this site used to be about (apparently). GO MANLY.

Honestly there has been a real lack of respect shown which means many great posters have left.

Sad to hear we are losing posters here as every poster contributes and makes our forum great
Personally I do not perceive any racism on our forum . Many have strong passionate views but no one is racist . I think the issue is more of a communicational people skills

• 👍
Reactions: Ned
Fricken depressing. Again, there have been views expressed that I don't agree with but that's life.
The Key words from your post are That's life feathered friend
And every where there is life there will be Controversial people that we will encounter
Thats life and it is what it is
We either except it or escape it and live a solitude life

1Tom Trbojevic
2Tommy Talau
3Tolu Koula
4Reuben Garrick
5Jaxson Paulo
6Luke Brooks
7Daly Cherry-Evans (c)
8Taniela Paseka
9Lachlan Croker
10Josh Aloiai
11Haumole Olakau'atu
12Ben Trbojevic
13Jake Trbojevic
Bench
14Karl Lawton
15Corey Waddell
16Ethan Bullemor
pp-activemc.png
17Nathan Brown
Reserves
18Jakob Arthur
19Raymond Tuaimalo Vaega
20Aaron Woods
21Brad Parker
22Jamie Humphreys

Yep....and that works both ways.

You lost a few, and lost a lot of me personally,when the Sook from Brisbane decided to call out specific posters late last year for "negative" posts.....

It's downright laughable what gets let go in regards to " respect for other posters "...aside I would ever be overly negative towards the team I've lived, loved and invested in since forever.

Yeah, I suspect you mean people like @Budgie and co and that's very disappointing. And while I wouldn't put myself in that category, unless there is the cross section of views, I don't see the point of sticking around. Since joining a year ago, it's been great reading the cross section of views from people like @Budgie, @Mark from Brisbane, @ALinda, @Eagles4Life, @NREagle, @Woodsie, @globaleagle, @SeaEagleRock8, @manly al, @mickqld, @LeonardCohen and his very Cohenesk perspective, even @BOZO and his sometimes painful but passionate posts (c'mon Bozo, even you know it's over the top but sh't, there's no denying the passion or @The Wheel or @Mitch and the great club updates or the great junior updates that were sorely missed when @Smokin Joe took some time out - just to name a few. Come on folks, let's not make it too complicated. The one thing we do have in common is wanting the Sea Eagles to play well and hopefully win another Premiership before I cark it. Ok, that's probably just me. Anyway, let's just get on with it. Let's stop dropping off if we really love talking footy and more specifically, Manly. And if any of the folks that have left actually read this - firstly, get some help for reading anything I have to say and then get back on here and give me something more profound to talk about - the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles 😂

We should have a "complaints and complaints about complaints" thread so it doesn't end up spamming all the other threads.

And if we had that, I wouldn't end up spamming other threads with meta spam like this.

We should have a "complaints and complaints about complaints" thread so it doesn't end up spamming all the other threads.

And if we had that, I wouldn't end up spamming other threads with meta spam like this.

Talking about spam, have you visited the Club News thread at any point over the last 5 years?

Respect is Earned not given and Brown has Earned his selecting with the energy , aggression and Intimidation he brings .
Brown is a competitor and we need competitors to be a competitive 2024 Manly team
he will never earn my respect. I’ll just tolerate him but he will always be an Eel in my eyes and I don’t respect Eels.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8