Woodsie's Team List Tuesdays

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
With no Sipley or Lodge available then i can't see any one else thatbhe could have picked really... as much punch as we are going to get @BOZO
We all reap what we sow feathered friend and we are all accountable for the decisions we make

Clubs get as much punch as their preferred 30 NRL roster options
And we are not going to get much Punch from player options like Woods who was retired by his previous two rebuilding clubs in the Sharks and the Dragons

One of Garrick’s great attributes is a left hand fend so it makes sense that he plays on the right and he’ll be a handful getting on the outside of his man.

Also, Tom’s best sweeps are right to left so Koula could benefit from some space created by the Turbo threat!
A left hand attack of Brooks, Turbo, Koula and Schuster ( if ever) does seem an exciting prospect.

He's selected Lawton, Waddell, Bullemor, and Brown on the bench.
All the others are listed as reserves, with Arthur at 18
So Brown comes on after 20 minutes (approx), with Jake going into the prop rotation? The other middles (Aloiai, Paseka, Bullemore & Waddell) all rotating through the other prop position for the rest of the game? If so, I would assume a double change of Aloiai & Paseka around 20/25 minutes for Bullemore & Brown, with Waddell being held back until the last change in the second half. (Injuries notwithstanding of course)

So Brown comes on after 20 minutes (approx), with Jake going into the prop rotation? The other middles (Aloiai, Paseka, Bullemore & Waddell) all rotating through the other prop position for the rest of the game? If so, I would assume a double change of Aloiai & Paseka around 20/25 minutes for Bullemore & Brown, with Waddell being held back until the last change in the second half. (Injuries notwithstanding of course
I like that but I wouldn’t be surprised if they stick with Jake as an 80 minute lock with all the others in a prop rotation.

I am glad to see Aloiai listed as a prop. I prefer Brown at lock.

Last edited:
We all reap what we sow feathered friend and we are all accountable for the decisions we make

Clubs get as much punch as their preferred 30 NRL roster options
And we are not going to get much Punch from player options like Woods who was retired by his previous two rebuilding clubs in the Sharks and the DrDragons

Yes we are lacking another quality prop badly

One of Garrick’s great attributes is a left hand fend so it makes sense that he plays on the right and he’ll be a handful getting on the outside of his man.

Also, Tom’s best sweeps are right to left so Koula could benefit from some space created by the Turbo threat!
I've been watching some wins from last year and Garrick at right center is a great move. He has that fend like you said but he also has the Jamie Lyon flick pass downpat. Guys very strong and quick, im very excited for this backline!

Koula will need to get used to the left side but ye being trbos fav side he will learn quick id imagine haha. Koula is a machine do you remember him playing full back? Wow! Brooksy's cheering with all this talent finally around him

It’s a pretty good looking side! I don’t like Brown but it is what it is. The starting 13 is excellent and I like Waddell and Bullemor on the bench to play with some leg speed through the middle.

Good work Seibs!
Respect is Earned not given and Brown has Earned his selecting with the energy , aggression and Intimidation he brings .
Brown is a competitor and we need competitors to be a competitive 2024 Manly team

I’d go with the tallest option for wing , if Ray Ray is picked they’ll bomb the crap out of him.
Bombs will only be a problem if they land close to the tryline or ingoal, I'm sure if Ray is picked Tom or the centre will provide cover/support. Any other bomb on the last tackle just let them take the catch then have Ray go in for that well timed crunching tackle.

Shame, but we will all naturally move on at one stage or another.

That said, hope he pops up again this year.

The trick is to not take this place too seriously
I don't see all the posts so I'm a bit late on this one. Come on Woodside, give us a pulse. I joined this site late in life and I love to see all views. I don't agree with everyone but sh't, I'm hardly mainstream. So would love to see you back.

I don't see all the posts so I'm a bit late on this one. Come on Woodside, give us a pulse. I joined this site late in life and I love to see all views. I don't agree with everyone but sh't, I'm hardly mainstream. So would love to see you back.

He is prolly on the Rabbit's forum now that Keppie is playing for them.

I don't miss his constant Schu abuse.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11