Wolfman howls again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
RE: Wolfman gone for season

COMMANDER said:
Remember him this season for slotting that Newcastle forward after he'd run 40 meters downfield.

And the last minute try against the Broncos to win the game with a torn hamstring.
And the 4 try first half against the Eel.
And the design of the Diabetes gear.
And...

I remember in the 90's Tezza having some ankle problem that would have kept him out of the game. He found some Tibetan Healer that magically fixed him. Dont remember his name, but I think Bozo also took him along to UK as he had a magical touch and potions.

We can't give up on Wolfie playing in the GF this year, especially after his valiant effort to come back from last year's broken neck:angel:

Miracles do happen, just relax and let the improbable gain momentum :angel::heart::angel:

COMMANDER said:
Remember him this season for slotting that Newcastle forward after he'd run 40 meters downfield.

And the last minute try against the Broncos to win the game with a torn hamstring.
And the 4 try first half against the Eel.
And the design of the Diabetes gear.
And...

I remember in the 90's Tezza having some ankle problem that would have kept him out of the game. He found some Tibetan Healer that magically fixed him. Dont remember his name, but I think Bozo also took him along to UK as he had a magical touch and potions.

We can't give up on Wolfie playing in the GF this year, especially after his valiant effort to come back from last year's broken neck:angel:

Miracles do happen, just relax and let the improbable gain momentum :angel::heart::angel:

Kiwi Eagle said:
manlyfan76 said:
Can someone list all the injuries and weeks missed that wolf has had while at the Eagles. I know there has been a few.

I know 2009 he dislocated his shoulder the day before the 1st game and didn't play again

Bad hammy this year, Broken neck last year

I thought that was 2010 Kiwi not 2009. From memory he played Origin in 09 and that howler of a game when he dropped a few balls.

Kiwi Eagle said:
manlyfan76 said:
Can someone list all the injuries and weeks missed that wolf has had while at the Eagles. I know there has been a few.

I know 2009 he dislocated his shoulder the day before the 1st game and didn't play again

Bad hammy this year, Broken neck last year

I thought that was 2010 Kiwi not 2009. From memory he played Origin in 09 and that howler of a game when he dropped a few balls.

You are correct there Garts, both starts to the season were horrors so theyould together !!

You are correct there Garts, both starts to the season were horrors so theyould together !!

Wolfman gone for season

Shattered for Wolfy. Great clubman & very good winger for us. Yes he does make the odd mistake but you can never doubt his commitment & enthusiasm when he pulls on the Manly jersey. Get the op & get fit soon, Manly needs you!

Wolfman gone for season

Shattered for Wolfy. Great clubman & very good winger for us. Yes he does make the odd mistake but you can never doubt his commitment & enthusiasm when he pulls on the Manly jersey. Get the op & get fit soon, Manly needs you!

Well that sucks the big one.

Wuss.

Kidding.

Oh I wish there was a magic wand that could give him his knee back.

Saw that he quickly took up his 2013 option though.

Wuss.

Kidding.

Don't like how he was complaining about not being signed to a new contract and all the while he had an option is his favour.

Hope for a speedy recovery David!

Don't like how he was complaining about not being signed to a new contract and all the while he had an option is his favour.

Hope for a speedy recovery David!

HappilyManly said:

Duy Lon (Longy) Nguyen was the guy. He still practices

globaleagle said:

Wuss.

Kidding.

Yeah, probably not the $ he wanted, but good luck to him. I am sure the club would have stood by him - ala George Rose '08

HappilyManly said:

Duy Lon (Longy) Nguyen was the guy. He still practices

globaleagle said:

Wuss.

Kidding.

Yeah, probably not the $ he wanted, but good luck to him. I am sure the club would have stood by him - ala George Rose '08

swoop said:
Napper said:
He should change his name to Wussman.

YOU ARE A GOOSE!

It's obviously a joke you peanut. He IS the best winger at the club. It's a harmless joke and if you're offended that easy you have hormonal issues.

swoop said:
Napper said:

YOU ARE A GOOSE!

It's obviously a joke you peanut. He IS the best winger at the club. It's a harmless joke and if you're offended that easy you have hormonal issues.

Napper said:
swoop said:
Napper said:

YOU ARE A GOOSE!

It's pretty hard to tell it's a joke when reading stuff like that on a forum.

Napper said:
swoop said:
Napper said:

YOU ARE A GOOSE!

It's pretty hard to tell it's a joke when reading stuff like that on a forum.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12